Fuel Lines / Stainless Fuel Hoses - £219.99

Stainless steel lettering and engine cover grilles, in stock and shipped from the UK

Re: Fuel Lines

Postby Domi » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:15 pm

arranj wrote:No Domi - these are fuel lines from England. Made by a known and trusted company.

All right, thanks ;)
They look really nice :P
Domi Vin#16951
Domi

VIN #: 16951
Spaxed

Postby bandit » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Just 'hold fire' on the previous info I gave, it appears there was a line missing, I had the one from the cold start valve & one of the ones from the pressure reg. but there are 2 from the pressure reg. so thats being done now.
When fitting them to my own car I noticed there is also the frequency valve on the right rocker which has a feed through it. Now this is sort of 'sweated' onto the valve, so I'm not sure if it will be a) viable to get made up or b) whether anyone will be fussed about it.
I have sent them my whole pipe & valve to see what he can do, so I will report back, by the end of the week with all possible options & costs.
The way I see it & probably the best way, is to offer a few different options & prices.
Jules
bandit

VIN #: 7024
Spaxed

Postby RobvdVeer » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:19 pm

bandit wrote:Just 'hold fire' on the previous info I gave, it appears there was a line missing, I had the one from the cold start valve & one of the ones from the pressure reg. but there are 2 from the pressure reg. so thats being done now.
When fitting them to my own car I noticed there is also the frequency valve on the right rocker which has a feed through it. Now this is sort of 'sweated' onto the valve, so I'm not sure if it will be a) viable to get made up or b) whether anyone will be fussed about it.
I have sent them my whole pipe & valve to see what he can do, so I will report back, by the end of the week with all possible options & costs.
The way I see it & probably the best way, is to offer a few different options & prices.
Jules

Can't wait to see the different options! Personally I don't mind the FV option, because I haven't got one anyway!
Rob van der Veer
RobvdVeer

VIN #: 0b111001101111
Spaxed

Postby bandit » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 pm

I've edited the original post to take account of the extra pipe that was missing (the cold start one) so it makes the kit £215.00. Jason you can have it for £200, as you had already said you would have one when I put the price up originally.
I will get some extra options up as well, if anyone is interested i.e with bolts & with the hose to the frequency valve. Jules
bandit

Spaxed

Postby delorean12uk » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 pm

bandit wrote:I've edited the original post to take account of the extra pipe that was missing (the cold start one) so it makes the kit £215.00. Jason you can have it for £200, as you had already said you would have one when I put the price up originally.
I will get some extra options up as well, if anyone is interested i.e with bolts & with the hose to the frequency valve. Jules

Jules, I'm Volvo anyway so I don't need the frequency valve ones, if that helps on the cost
Vin: Friday afternoon car, because the bastard thing likes to break all the time

Daily Maintenance a Certainty

Delorean Enthusiasts Love Official Reunions Especially At Norfolk

DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
delorean12uk

VIN #: 4989

Postby bandit » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:56 pm

No that's not the FV ones it's just that one hose was missing from the kit Nick lent me to use as patterns, so now there is the full kit i.e 9 hoses. The FV ones can be made up but the issue is it has to be swaged onto the valve it's self which means everyone would have to remove it & send it to me. So the kit is all the hoses except the FV ones
bandit

Spaxed

Re: Fuel Lines - £215

Postby RobvdVeer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:14 pm

since i've already replaced the fuel pump lines about 3 years ago, and i don't need the fv lines (i think), can i get a discount please?

i would be needing only the 6 injector lines, 2 lines to the pressure reg, the one from the cold start valve (9 total)

edit: oh and new bolts and copper washers if they're not too expensive.
Rob van der Veer
RobvdVeer

Spaxed

Postby bandit » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi Rob,
Yes you can have them without the two feed & return lines if you don't need them. It would be £175.00 plus the postage. I don't have the washers or the bolts.
Cheers Julian
bandit

Spaxed

Postby RobvdVeer » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:45 pm

That's great, Julian. I can get the bolts somewhere for sure, let me know how to pay you and i'll transfer the money.
Rob van der Veer
RobvdVeer

Spaxed

Postby bandit » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi Rob,
Just do it to my paypal acc
justbandits@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers Julian
bandit