About Me

Stainless steel lettering and engine cover grilles, in stock and shipped from the UK

Re: About Me

Postby delorean12uk » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:46 pm

fnzen wrote:Bandit,

you've got a smokey on your tail :lol:
Vin: Friday afternoon car, because the bastard thing likes to break all the time

Daily Maintenance a Certainty

Delorean Enthusiasts Love Official Reunions Especially At Norfolk

DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
delorean12uk

VIN #: 4989

Postby willinot » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Julian,

You probably dont have it still but I think you took an outline of my shifter plate at Ian and Shanes meet up not last year but the one before!

:-)

If not I can pull it of and send over but it will probably be a couple of weeks cos the car is not stored at home here.

Word of warning to anyone interested in one though. I love mine but keep in mind the gearbox needs to be adjusted properly otherwise it can be hard to select gears. At the minute I can select both 1st or 3rd in the slot for 1st as I need further adjustment and consequently it has marked the shifter stick where is hits the S/S of the gear locations. Also the S/S does not rust but the shifter stick is not S/S so it will rust (just enough to take the look of it a bit. Maybe consider a S/S slieve to go over the stick as well or do as I do and every so often run a bit of sandpaper up and down the stick.

Ive got the Shifter plate and ball so if you cant find the outline let me know.

Paul.
Paul
willinot

Postby arranj » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:19 am

All of Julian's parts are now listed on here: http://www.deloreanclub.uk/parts/delore ... parts.html - same fast service, but now with the added benefit of combined shipping with our other parts.
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Previous

Return to Just Bandits