New lease of life?

Welcome to the DeLorean Club Forum, this area is for general DeLorean chat

New lease of life?

Postby theoriginalmrp » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Hello all.... it's been a long time since i posted an article on here, in fact i've almost forgotten what most of you look like....

Must say that i've been neglecting the old DMC ownership status lately, and seeing as they are scarce in these parts, i need a good shake....

I'm going to attemp to do a car show this easter monday, and hopefully without epic...

Although I am a bit sceptical, as I have not used the car since the beginning of december last year, despite it being on the road... what a waste of money!

Anyway, after my trouble free journey early december, i went to the garage the beginning of feb and started the car, which wasn't a problem... but not taking it for a proper run took its toll, as 2 weeks later it was flat... So i've given the battery a good bench charge, so hopefully i will bolt it on tomorrow and she'll fire up without issues.... i need 100% backup and luck on this one, and i do solemnly swear i'll use it more this year.... 4000 1st year, 1000 second year, 500 miles last year........

If i get issues, i know i've only got myself to blame...

Hope everyone's car is fit for the summer, and hopefully i'll get to catch up with some of you in one of the UK's glorious sunny days! Ahem.... lol

Hope everyone on the forum is well.....

Mr P
xx
theoriginalmrp

Re: New lease of life?

Postby A Van » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Welcome back mate!

We are all here to help you, if you need it.
Alistair V

Vin 11753 - B/Auto - Kuwait, painted black
Ex Vin 11766 - B/Auto - Dubai
Ex 11622, 6064

RIP Mike 'Bozzy' Bosworth 19/04/1969 - 31/12/2015

Official Spokesperson and Media Liaison Officer, and off road Buggy flipper
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
A Van

VIN #: 11753
Spaxed

Postby theoriginalmrp » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Cheers Al..... It's good to know that you guys are still around..... :D

Love you all
xx
theoriginalmrp

Postby bozzzydmc » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Hiya Ben

Its really good to hear from you matey !

Grab a can of fresh unleaded and put that in the tank before firing the old girl up ... and im sure you will be fine ... just take it steady for the first few miles too.... im off to a car show in the morning up in Malton ...so wish me luck ;)

Hope to see you soon...been toooooo long and if you get stuck with anything give us a shout!

Mike

theoriginalmrp wrote:Hello all.... it's been a long time since i posted an article on here, in fact i've almost forgotten what most of you look like....

Must say that i've been neglecting the old DMC ownership status lately, and seeing as they are scarce in these parts, i need a good shake....

I'm going to attemp to do a car show this easter monday, and hopefully without epic...

Although I am a bit sceptical, as I have not used the car since the beginning of december last year, despite it being on the road... what a waste of money!

Anyway, after my trouble free journey early december, i went to the garage the beginning of feb and started the car, which wasn't a problem... but not taking it for a proper run took its toll, as 2 weeks later it was flat... So i've given the battery a good bench charge, so hopefully i will bolt it on tomorrow and she'll fire up without issues.... i need 100% backup and luck on this one, and i do solemnly swear i'll use it more this year.... 4000 1st year, 1000 second year, 500 miles last year........

If i get issues, i know i've only got myself to blame...

Hope everyone's car is fit for the summer, and hopefully i'll get to catch up with some of you in one of the UK's glorious sunny days! Ahem.... lol

Hope everyone on the forum is well.....

Mr P
xx
Bozzzy | DCUK 003 | Yorkshire, UK

DeLorean Club
bozzzydmc

Postby theoriginalmrp » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Michael my old mate!

Hoping to continue where we left off... Mr P has these phases..... you should be used to that by now! xxxx
theoriginalmrp

Return to Welcome! ... General DeLorean chat