track you car for less money

Welcome to the DeLorean Club Forum, this area is for general DeLorean chat

track you car for less money

Postby DMC GLEN » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:11 pm

hi all

as you know i'm a little mad with my hand tools well here is the news

i can now offer a pay as you go tracker for club members and also outside the club which there is no contract

how does it work?:

you buy the unit for £150.00 you get a tracker unit and parts and instructions on fitting unless you want me to come and do it

with the unit there will be a sim card which you can use or if you want to use your own no problems
using your old with stop some of the servies the tracker offers you

it does everything a normal business or private tracker will do plus you get your own software to run on the pc though the internet which gives you loads of data plus to kill on the ign if needed two away anti hijack mode as well

the unit sim cost you £25.00 to fill a year this will give up to 10 tracks a day the unit can be programeed to do what ever you want

if you ever run down i.e set it up for more alerts than normal it will send a text to your phone and it will allways let you now of a normal alert like battery is flat

it will be on sale soon in halfords and is allready for sale in car outlets we are just making another unit for pets we do have a simple unit for small children which yo give to them or you put it in there bag and it has a simple emergnecy button whixh goes stright to your mobile and computer at home or laptop what ever one your on first some insurance companies will give you discount somw will not it comes under a simple unit but some company may ask for the enginner that fitted it which would be under me

any intrest pm me
Glen Hale
DCUK 006
(OFFICE) 0121 270 7306

http://www.ghservicesuk.co.uk
Security & Communications Services
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
DMC GLEN

VIN #: VIN LESS