Hello and welcome to the DeLorean EuroTec Forum -Say Hi here

Welcome to the DeLorean Club Forum, this area is for general DeLorean chat

Re: Hello and welcome to the DeLorean EuroTec forum !!

Postby bozzzydmc » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:21 am

flint wrote:hello James Flint here i just want to say thank you to every one at delorean euro teck on the 5/6/09 to the 7/6/09 down at norfolk for being so frendly and making me welcome hopefully i will be seeing you all at other events taking place across the year.

Hiya James

Great to meet you and see you on here and im chuffed like us all you had a great time ... ive pm'd you with my contact details for future reference.

All the best Bozzzy
Bozzzy | DCUK 003 | Yorkshire, UK

DeLorean Club
bozzzydmc

Postby Dangermouse » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Greetings from across the pond.

Great, another Delorean forum to keep track of every morning. I'll get even less work done now. :D

Seriously, though, I'll be reading with interest to see how this develops. Good luck, and I hope to meet some of y'all someday when I'm back over.

Q. why do your smilies look like aliens?
Dermot
vin 2743
Ex-Dunmurry-ite,
but now nr. Atlanta GA
US o'A

Vin 2743 – Black, Auto, non-lowered, non-Spaxed, non-carbed, non-turbo’d, non-de-catted, just as Neal drove it on the boat in August ‘81
Dangermouse

VIN #: 2743

Postby Admin-bloke » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Dangermouse wrote:Greetings from across the pond.

Great, another Delorean forum to keep track of every morning. I'll get even less work done now. :D

Seriously, though, I'll be reading with interest to see how this develops. Good luck, and I hope to meet some of y'all someday when I'm back over.

Q. why do your smilies look like aliens?

Aliens LOL,

They are the standard set of smilies that comes with the phpBB3 Bulletin Board !
Admin-bloke, "The D Whisperer"
Pie n Pint Northerner....
Vin #4068 - y'official "Mighty Auto" test car for Admin-bloke tuning.

https://www.justgiving.com/campnibble

Forum Founder [means I just installed it........] and Tech Help
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
Admin-bloke

VIN #: 4068
Spaxed

Postby lazabby » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Greetings from across the way. I have VIN 16113, located in Houston TX, the mecca for parts and home to DMCH. Visit our local website - www.txdmc.org.

Since a few of you gents have some of the 12XXX VIN cars, I need your help. I'm working on a project to determine whether they were pulled out of regular production and re-VINned from earlier VINs. I'm trying to compare the engine numbers from the 12XXX series cars with early VINs. If you have one of those cars, could you send me the engine number? Thanks.

Shannon
lazabby

VIN #: 16113

Postby bozzzydmc » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi Shannon

Your very welcome on here! , perhaps a new thread on this would be best so as to keep your post and answeres together ?

You can start one in 'Delorean EuroTec Chat' if you wish

All the very best

Mike Boz

lazabby wrote:Greetings from across the way. I have VIN 16113, located in Houston TX, the mecca for parts and home to DMCH. Visit our local website - http://www.txdmc.org.

Since a few of you gents have some of the 12XXX VIN cars, I need your help. I'm working on a project to determine whether they were pulled out of regular production and re-VINned from earlier VINs. I'm trying to compare the engine numbers from the 12XXX series cars with early VINs. If you have one of those cars, could you send me the engine number? Thanks.

Shannon
Bozzzy | DCUK 003 | Yorkshire, UK

DeLorean Club
bozzzydmc

Postby DMCH James » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:59 pm

For the record, "DMC James" and "DMCH James" are two different people. I chose the login name of DMCH James to bring some uniformity across the various forums (dmctalk, dmchelp, here, etc). I do not know who DMC James is, but do not want there to be any confusion - perhaps the admins can better address this?

James

DMC James wrote:Hello all :)
looking forward to things working out on the 'alternate' forum. But I do have a couple of questions if I may? How do you decide what the majority is?? a vote or if a few like something?
Also if this is a more liberal forum why are the Admin hiding there identity? Not wanting to be difficult but this does not fit with being open and liberal does it, if something is removed or deleted it should be fair to know who does it.
Either way is there gonna be a meet at Arran's before next June at all.
J
DMCH James
DeLorean Vendor

Postby arranj » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi James. Good to see you here ;)

You'll notice i've put "DeLorean Vendor" under your name, but I'm sure a sexy avatar would also help to clear things up a bit! Funnily enough DMCJames's real name is actually "Chris"! Odd huh?!

We're looking forward to hearing more from you 8-)
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Postby theoriginalmrp » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Good to see another DMC related website here in the UK........

I'm sure you all know me.........

:oops:

Ben O
theoriginalmrp

Postby arranj » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Good to see you Ben! and love the avatar :mrgreen:
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Postby theoriginalmrp » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:59 pm

LOL....... Aint I terrible?

I'll never learn!

Good weekend mate, I think it will have to be a definate for next year. I enjoyed october, but it was far more relaxed........ June's event is just mad!

Was good to catch up with most of you again, even if I did get paraletic.........

Apologies for those of you who I may have offended - or promised a drink and i never did......

Always next time!

Mr P
theoriginalmrp

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome! ... General DeLorean chat