DeLorean real world review

Welcome to the DeLorean Club Forum, this area is for general DeLorean chat

Re: DeLorean real world review

Postby jerzybondov » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:31 pm

MikeWard wrote:
jerzybondov wrote:Here's another one...! :D

Elite Dangerous Club
7 minutes ago
16:48 Wow I was surprised you seem to know a lot about cars, then you start her up COLD and rev it like a wanker... That is one way to fuck an engine!

3000 rpm from cold, you monster Gez! :)

I think you'll find it's *wanker* Mike :D

As a point anyway, it's not bad form to blip the throttle anyway is it when starting from cold, as apart from getting fuel into the cylinders it also spins a bit of oil around at the same time? I always thought it was high revs under load which were the problem before your oil gets hot.
VIN 7176
Official Club Reaper Extraordinaire.
jerzybondov

VIN #: 7176
Spaxed

Postby jerzybondov » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Oh no... he's back... I'm going to have to do something about this.

Christian Meier
4 days ago (edited)
Geek Therapy Radio .... the Car was built - THEN the Regulations got changed .. simple enough? So built Cars needed to get modified. The Car was never ever delivered officially to Euro States, cause THEN I could have got mine Licensed easy. Then a Technical Datasheet would have existed in my Country.
The RHD Cars were NEVER built in the Factory, they were converted by a Company called WOOLER HODEC...

But, yeah, YOU know it better, through which struggle I went to get mine on the Road cause NO Country / Euro specific Datasheet ever existed. Make my day Moron!

Yeah, I like the aggressive little Fanboys lol

You know there wane´t even a Euro Zone in the 1980? .... no Euro Money, nothing (only an artificial named ECU as a Testrun)... The Countrys had Borders between them. You may visit a History Class Buddy and refresh your lack of Knowledge about this. ;-)
VIN 7176
Official Club Reaper Extraordinaire.
jerzybondov

VIN #: 7176
Spaxed

Postby andyd » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:19 pm

...Spitfire...
andyd

VIN #: 814

Postby cis6409 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:21 pm

Sounds like the "angriest man on twitter" has crossed over to you tube comments
:? :lol:
cis6409

VIN #: 6409

Postby priesh » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:21 pm

I've never understood the psyche of the troll commenter. Why does he care so much for other people to know his negative feelings? Also he'd never say that to your face so why say something like that in a comment? Guess I'm just not into the whole social media bullshit.

Humanity does feel like it's going downhill sometimes
priesh

VIN #: 1373

Postby AlexxMichael » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:29 am

jerzybondov wrote:Oh no... he's back... I'm going to have to do something about this.

Christian Meier
4 days ago (edited)
Geek Therapy Radio .... the Car was built - THEN the Regulations got changed .. simple enough? So built Cars needed to get modified. The Car was never ever delivered officially to Euro States, cause THEN I could have got mine Licensed easy. Then a Technical Datasheet would have existed in my Country.
The RHD Cars were NEVER built in the Factory, they were converted by a Company called WOOLER HODEC...

But, yeah, YOU know it better, through which struggle I went to get mine on the Road cause NO Country / Euro specific Datasheet ever existed. Make my day Moron!

Yeah, I like the aggressive little Fanboys lol

You know there wane´t even a Euro Zone in the 1980? .... no Euro Money, nothing (only an artificial named ECU as a Testrun)... The Countrys had Borders between them. You may visit a History Class Buddy and refresh your lack of Knowledge about this. ;-)

sadly a lot of germans are very stupid and arrogant. They think they invented the wheel and everything else. They think that everything thats different is bad and they always think they are better then anybody else. How do I know ? Simply cause I m German and those are the things I hear all my life here.

Fact is your car is amazing and that guy is just a keyboard warrior
AlexxMichael

Postby Admin-bloke » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:37 am

It's down to the individual, not a country. I've met some great German friends at Uni, so I personally wouldn't want to generalise.
Admin-bloke, "The D Whisperer"
Pie n Pint Northerner....
Vin #4068 - y'official "Mighty Auto" test car for Admin-bloke tuning.

https://www.justgiving.com/campnibble

Forum Founder [means I just installed it........] and Tech Help
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
Admin-bloke

VIN #: 4068
Spaxed

Previous

Return to Welcome! ... General DeLorean chat