New parts, How much !!!!

Welcome to the DeLorean Club Forum, this area is for general DeLorean chat

Re: New parts, How much !!!!

Postby jamesrguk » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:49 pm

Getting these mirror clips right has been a real challenge but finally got there thisevening and have a few printing as I type.

And the trim clips for the Datsun 280zx which I made for a friend double up as a great set of cufflinks if you find yourself caught short as I did at a black tie dinner last week.

JImageImage

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
jamesrguk

VIN #: 5462
Spaxed

Postby jamesrguk » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:11 pm

That heart stopping moment when you've taken your Dinner Jacket to work for a black tie event, then when you go to put it on somethings missing... no cufflinks!

It happened to me last week, but a panic induced rummage in my work satchel and I pulled out a bag of trim Datsun 280zx trim clips which I had made for a friend.

They worked like a charm a bit of a talking point at dinner, what was I thinking trying to sell these as trim clips....

Daysun 280zx cufflinks anyone...?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
jamesrguk

VIN #: 5462
Spaxed

Postby CFI » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:37 pm

I’m just glad that someone cares enough about 40 year old orphan cars to make new parts. Thanks to everyone involved in manufacturing of these new parts.
CFI

Previous

Return to Welcome! ... General DeLorean chat