seance

For anything else not specifically DeLorean related....

seance

Postby delorean12uk » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:38 pm

I propose as a club we should attempt something no other Delorean club has attempted, well not that I am aware of anyway, and that is to get a Ouija board and hold a séance to try and contact John Z. Because I've got to ask him how he managed it???? Because my car is absolutely relentless, it does not want to work, everytime I repair something, something else goes pear shaped, it is just total crap!!! I'm getting to a point now where I am beginning to hate it with a passion, no wonder it has low miles because it is reliable as a Zastava Yugo, in fact I think they were better!!! To be totally honest it is my fault really, I should have been realistic when I bought it, instead of looking at it as 'buying a Delorean', I should have looked at it more like a car built by the Irish with French running gear, because if you were going to buy an eveyday car like that you wouldn't touch it with a barge pole would you????
Uncle Tony was helping me over the weekend change fuel lines, and when we had done it, and pressured everything up and it didn't leak, I was full of Glee as the car seemed to be 100% working properly since I have owned it. Full of Optimism I took it for a drive, but my elated spirit was not to be for long, because by the time I had reached 8 miles down the road I had lost 3rd gear!!!! The thing is, and I may have mentioned this before, with a normal car that is crap and you are pissed off with the sight of it you just lock it in the garage, and in 5 years time it has rusted away, you just sweep it up and put it in the bin, job done!!! but with a Delorean it is still there!!! And then I have to contend with my neighbour who likes to give his opinion and say the right thing just when you don't won't to hear it like 'well it is 28 years old, a few bits are bound to go wrong!!'. But how can it go wrong sitting in a garage doing nothing!!! If it had average miles for a 28 year old car which would probably have been to the moon and back then I would have understood!!! Well to sum this rant up, I am absolutely and totally pissed off with this car and I really don't know what I'm going to do, because there is no reward from owning this thing because all it wants to do is break, and I know before long I will flip and kick seven bells of Sh*t out if it, I really feel like that!!
Vin: Friday afternoon car, because the bastard thing likes to break all the time

Daily Maintenance a Certainty

Delorean Enthusiasts Love Official Reunions Especially At Norfolk

DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
delorean12uk

VIN #: 4989

Re: seance

Postby tourettes tony » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:25 pm

calm down you cock :lol: and you have 2 of them :shock: TT ring us il put you right ;)
vin# freedom :)
X factor winner 2009
Yorkshire squirt winner 2009
Officially no more engine rebuilds well maybe 2 more :)

If you need any Tech help, don't ask
Club Cultural Ambassador and Official Tourettes Tutor
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
tourettes tony

VIN #: 30035

Postby tourettes tony » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:20 pm

he feels a lot better now TT :D
Attachments
overheat1.jpg
overheat1.jpg (29.16 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
vin# freedom :)
X factor winner 2009
Yorkshire squirt winner 2009
Officially no more engine rebuilds well maybe 2 more :)

If you need any Tech help, don't ask
Club Cultural Ambassador and Official Tourettes Tutor
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
tourettes tony

VIN #: 30035

Postby Sally Bram » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Don't knock the old Yugo it was my first car :D
Official French Liason
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
Sally Bram
DWAG

Postby delorean12uk » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Sal, my mate had a Yugo years ago, and althought the build quality on it was pants, for a 1.1 it used to shift!!! Anyway I've decided, does anyone want any booze or fags from from france, because I'm going over there to dump the gearbox off. I dumped the engine over there about a year ago, so they can have the transmission back as well now. I'm going to drive off the ferry with the tailgate open, and if I drive fast enough it should fly out the boot and then I'll go straight back on the ferry hopefully without stopping. If the French keep letting immigrants over here, they can can have all there crappy automotive components back
Vin: Friday afternoon car, because the bastard thing likes to break all the time

Daily Maintenance a Certainty

Delorean Enthusiasts Love Official Reunions Especially At Norfolk

DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
delorean12uk

VIN #: 4989

Postby A Van » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:37 pm

lol!
Alistair V