Delorean technical advisor wanted!!

For anything else not specifically DeLorean related....

Postby ALEXAKOS » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:52 pm

Hey lads!
I know you are asking why would I need one.
Well a very enthusiastic bloke from the UK is interested in purchasing my 5992 and becoming our new member here.

As there are truly magnificent members in here who have supported and enlightened me every step of my restoration such as Jason, Dan, Arran, Al, etc I would like to offer Rich (potential buyer) your contact for him to be guided by you.

You may also share with him what you think of my restoration and if it would be a good idea to get mine over any other offered in the market.

Honest opinion really;) I am not offering any bribes! Hahaha

Please PM me your contact details for me to forward to rich!

Cheers;)
VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/LEDs/HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/MOMO/Custom SS exhaust/K&N/SS: f.fascia mounts,brake+clutch lines+tank cover+heat shlds/Posi-quiet brake pds/Poly bushing: steering +f.sway bar +radius.
ALEXAKOS

VIN #: MMMMMCMXCII
Spaxed

Re: Delorean technical advisor wanted!!

Postby Dan 6511 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:04 pm

I thought your car was going to Germany?
Sell it Or Sorn it

Road trips:
2008: Mervyn's Delorean Weekend, Ireland
2008: DMC Europe Open House
2009: DMC Europe Open House
2009: Royal Delorean Weekend, Ireland
2010: Silvercoast, France
2010: Shanefest, Ireland
2010: Luxemburg & Nurburgring
2011: Eurofest, Belfast
2019: International DeLorean Meeting, Hamburg
Dan 6511

Postby ALEXAKOS » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:27 am

Long Story Dan:(
The german had a loan pre approved. All of s sudden he comes up with a story that a friend of his died. Then he claims he was in the hospital. So I stopped dealing with him.

I still have a Swiss financial advisor interested, but I prefer the English chap. Deloreans belong to the best club worldwide!!! The euro tech!!!

Anyhow, your advice is appreciated ;)
Last edited by ALEXAKOS on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/LEDs/HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/MOMO/Custom SS exhaust/K&N/SS: f.fascia mounts,brake+clutch lines+tank cover+heat shlds/Posi-quiet brake pds/Poly bushing: steering +f.sway bar +radius.
ALEXAKOS

Spaxed

Postby A Van » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:14 pm

Will pm you my details
Alistair V

Vin 11753 - B/Auto - Kuwait, painted black
Ex Vin 11766 - B/Auto - Dubai
Ex 11622, 6064

RIP Mike 'Bozzy' Bosworth 19/04/1969 - 31/12/2015

Official Spokesperson and Media Liaison Officer, and off road Buggy flipper
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
A Van

VIN #: 11753
Spaxed

Postby ALEXAKOS » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:15 pm

Cheers Alastair;)
ALEXAKOS

Spaxed

Postby Dangermouse » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:15 am

ALEXAKOS wrote:Long Story Dan:(
The german had a loan pre approved. All of s sudden he comes up with a story that a friend of his died. Then he claims he was in the hospital. So I stopped dealing with him.

I still have a Swiss financial advisor interested, but I prefer the English chap. Deloreans belong to the best club worldwide!!! The euro tech!!!

Wait. So Angela Merkel was going to buy your Greek car under some loan scheme but suddenly her friend Richard von Weizsaecker dies and she pulls out of the loan.

And now you have a Rich British buyer, maybe someone who has just sold his MCLaren.....
That sounds like a cunning plan to me :)

J/k

Good luck with the sale Alex.
Dermot
vin 2743
Ex-Dunmurry-ite,
but now nr. Atlanta GA
US o'A

Vin 2743 – Black, Auto, non-lowered, non-Spaxed, non-carbed, non-turbo’d, non-de-catted, just as Neal drove it on the boat in August ‘81
Dangermouse

VIN #: 2743

Postby ALEXAKOS » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:11 am

Dangermouse wrote:
ALEXAKOS wrote:Long Story Dan:(

Wait. So Angela Merkel was going to buy your Greek car under some loan scheme but suddenly her friend Richard von Weizsaecker dies and she pulls out of the loan.

And now you have a Rich British buyer, maybe someone who has just sold his MCLaren.....
That sounds like a cunning plan to me :)

J/k

Good luck with the sale Alex.

Hahaha
That sounds just about "politically" correct mouse!

Actually it would be fitting like a glove as my next project Delorean is "waiting for me " in the uk. So I may combine the march Norfolk meet with my Delorean trade bringing in the goodies my self..

I'd love you propose your self as an advisor mouse as I think highly of you, but the Atlanta time zone would be a tiny problem;p

Cheers
ALEXAKOS

Spaxed

Postby ALEXAKOS » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Well it looks 5992 future is attracted to the UK.

I got a second interested couple from the UK.... :dmcdoors:
ALEXAKOS

Spaxed

Return to Off Topic