TV Movie car event with BTTF designed Mike Scheffe

Planned Meet ups, events, car shows, tech meets etc

TV Movie car event with BTTF designed Mike Scheffe

Postby knightconuk » Mon May 23, 2011 10:02 am

Just a little post to see if you are interested in bringing your fantastic car to the www.knightconuk.co.uk event, we are the first weekend in September at the Xscape in Castleford near LEEDS, to add a real cool element the TV/Movie cars will be inside! we will have the original Hollywood designer Mike Scheffe who designed the Knight Rider KITT car and the BTTF delorean and citroen taxi, we are in talks with sponsors to confirm David Hasselhoff.

We would love to have your car there seen by thousands of fans from around the globe and be roped off so it cannot be touched, knightCon has always been a learning curve for us and this year with a exciting venue we can be the only event of its kind anywhere with a great number of TV movie cars!

The Venue does need cars confirmed so if you would like to come please can you mail knightconuk@hotmail.co.uk to book your car in

many many thanks

Steve Fawcett
knightconuk

Re: TV Movie car event with BTTF designed Mike Scheffe

Postby Admin-bloke » Mon May 23, 2011 12:57 pm

I work near there and might be up for this one if the car is definately roped off :thumbsup:

Mind you if a BTTF conversion one would be available I woud give that one a precedence given the event.
Admin-bloke, "The D Whisperer"
Pie n Pint Northerner....
Vin #4068 - y'official "Mighty Auto" test car for Admin-bloke tuning.

https://www.justgiving.com/campnibble

Forum Founder [means I just installed it........] and Tech Help
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
Admin-bloke

VIN #: 4068
Spaxed

Postby dmcdec » Mon May 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi Steve,
I was at this event before in Halifax and met Michael Scheffe, didnt have the Delorean , we came over from Ireland in my mates Gen Lee, but I was planning on going to it this year with my DMC.
Admin-Bloke I'll give you a shout if I'm there, see you in Belfast anyway.

Cheers
Dec
dmcdec

VIN #: 2908
Spaxed

Postby dmcdec » Mon May 23, 2011 9:40 pm

btw , still hope to have my own Gen3 someday soon. So I'll keep in touch ;)
dmcdec

VIN #: 2908
Spaxed

Postby knightconuk » Wed May 25, 2011 5:38 pm

hey guys you are all more than welcome to come along on the day, Mike Scheffe will come see your car, sign whatever you wish etc
the car will be inside and roped off, but the venue needs this confirming so please if you want to come can you mail knightconuk@hotmail.co.uk to confirm

the event has a vip limited place party with the stars on friday night and the event is on the Saturday

hope to see you there!

Steve
knightconuk

Postby knightconuk » Wed May 25, 2011 5:40 pm

dmcdec wrote:Hi Steve,
I was at this event before in Halifax and met Michael Scheffe, didnt have the Delorean , we came over from Ireland in my mates Gen Lee, but I was planning on going to it this year with my DMC.
Admin-Bloke I'll give you a shout if I'm there, see you in Belfast anyway.

Cheers
Dec

Would your guy with the General Lee come again? we are a different animal now and not a event in a hotel we have over 15000 faces coming over the weekend
photo ops and signings with the hoff etc etc and world wide press!
knightconuk

Postby heroes4hire » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Hi
I could be interested in attending if transportation for the car can be laid on, im in Dover so its a bit far to drive up as keeping the milage low for insurance, if you hire a transporter i could drive it up
i would be happy to set up for a photo opertunity as well for a fee donated to Team Fox
BANNED (for obvious reasons). For more information about my work or "The" BTTF car please contact an admin.

For more info about "official" BTTF cars please contact us via our website: officialbttfcar.co.uk
heroes4hire
Banned

Postby mr2nut123 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:15 pm

heroes4hire wrote:Hi
I could be interested in attending if transportation for the car can be laid on, im in Dover so its a bit far to drive up as keeping the milage low for insurance, if you hire a transporter i could drive it up
i would be happy to set up for a photo opertunity as well for a fee donated to Team Fox

Hi Steven,

It's just dawned on me that I emailed your for a hire quote for my wedding in September but forgot to reply, sorry. I'm afraid my budget really can't stretch to that unfortunately as i've got a Florida holiday to save for also, but it would be cool to see the car at the show in Leeds :dmcdoors:
mr2nut123

Postby mr2nut123 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Would anyone be willing to get me an item signed by Mike here at all? I'm unfortunately on holiday when this is on :cry:
mr2nut123

Postby Admin-bloke » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

I can't make this now unfortunately, I will be commissioning over that weekend. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Admin-bloke, "The D Whisperer"
Pie n Pint Northerner....
Vin #4068 - y'official "Mighty Auto" test car for Admin-bloke tuning.

https://www.justgiving.com/campnibble

Forum Founder [means I just installed it........] and Tech Help
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
Admin-bloke

VIN #: 4068
Spaxed

Next

Return to Events and Meet Ups