Back To the Future Summer Fete Saturday 9th July

Planned Meet ups, events, car shows, tech meets etc

Postby Wheeler Dealer » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:38 pm

A5 Delorean.jpg
A5 Delorean.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2670 times

The original thread from the school

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2254

What worries me is the spelling on the poster I think this school may have a moody OFSTED report if thats how the Govenors spell.

I think I worked out how upload this poster thing, a little late but done. I have done this as a new topic as I got carried away rambling on about suspension and stuff in the last one, which explains the reasoning behind the whole thread thing. Ive cheated and copied and pasted some of this Anyway...

Next Saturday the 9th of July is the "Back to The Future" summer fete at Our Lady Of Ransom school Rayleigh Essex. Now I know TT said he would come along with his whip and Alistair on the last thread expressed an interest, hardly a honeymoon though, - a school field, bouncy castle and donuts!

The bribe from the school is free beer and burgers (plus the joy on the little childrens faces).

The Fete is by far the biggest in the area and last year the main attraction was Lewis Hamiltons fully carbon Fibre F1 whip complete with transporter, security and crew. This year it will be a handfull of stainless clad shite! (sorry guys but if you put it into context). That said apparently the kids are far more excited this year, primarily as they are all aware of the car from the films and it is "mythical " to them, and also as the cars will be the centre of the "BTTF" theme.

The school have been trying to buy some BTTF props, A loan of any BTTF props would be most welcome if anyone could help, maybe a hover board or flux capacitor just for display at the entrance. I will pay any carriage costs or arrange collection and delivery if within striking distance.

Any Ds will be in a roped off area and will be the stars of the show. Its 12 -4. You dont have to stay with the car, I am dropping mine in the morning and will go later on

If you would like to show your whip for the kids let me know so I can let Debbie at the school know. It is a good little event for the local Ds and only a couple of hours eating ice creamand hot dogs and sipping Pimms, maybe some nice milfs too.....

Mark
Wheeler Dealer

VIN #: 16644

Postby A Van » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Looks great fun, and I would normally attend, but will be away.
Alistair V

Vin 11753 - B/Auto - Kuwait, painted black
Ex Vin 11766 - B/Auto - Dubai
Ex 11622, 6064

RIP Mike 'Bozzy' Bosworth 19/04/1969 - 31/12/2015

Official Spokesperson and Media Liaison Officer, and off road Buggy flipper
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
A Van

VIN #: 11753
Spaxed

Re: Back To the Future Summer Fete Saturday 9th July

Postby Wheeler Dealer » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:00 pm

A Van wrote:Looks great fun, and I would normally attend, but will be away.

I'm not surprised Alistair, I would hope for the sake of your marriage you would be. I dont know about fun but certainly a couple of hours of innocence and eating junk food, which is never a bad thing.

Mark.
Wheeler Dealer

VIN #: 16644

Postby tourettes tony » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 am

i wont be able to do this im afraid, im having orblems with fueling on my car :( sorry TT
vin# freedom :)
X factor winner 2009
Yorkshire squirt winner 2009
Officially no more engine rebuilds well maybe 2 more :)

If you need any Tech help, don't ask
Club Cultural Ambassador and Official Tourettes Tutor
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
tourettes tony

VIN #: 30035

Postby heroes4hire » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:41 pm

im really sorry my car hadnt arrived in time i would have loved to come to an event with such a bttf theme and to raise funds for charity is right up my street, if another one come about please keep me in mind
BANNED (for obvious reasons). For more information about my work or "The" BTTF car please contact an admin.

For more info about "official" BTTF cars please contact us via our website: officialbttfcar.co.uk
heroes4hire
Banned

Return to Events and Meet Ups