BTTF Car at the 02

Planned Meet ups, events, car shows, tech meets etc

BTTF Car at the 02

Postby heroes4hire » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Just to invite anyone who would like to see the Back to ther Future Delorean Time Machine the Empire magazine has asked for the car to appear at the 02 on the 12th - 14th August for their Big Screen event. Also there will be the new Batm Mobile from the live stage show and possible a car from Cars 2.
This just depends on the car arriving on time next friday and being able to get it MOT'd straight away.
If anyone would like to come down the car will be on show from 9am to 6pm each day inside the 02 and i will be raising frunds for Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital offering people to sit in the car for a photo printed by me straight away.
I will keep you posted its 100% book just depends on the car being ok which they are aware of..

I look forward to anyone who can come and say hello.
BANNED (for obvious reasons). For more information about my work or "The" BTTF car please contact an admin.

For more info about "official" BTTF cars please contact us via our website: officialbttfcar.co.uk
heroes4hire
Banned

Re: BTTF Car at the 02

Postby hana 5284 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi Steve so have you got the time circuits sorted out then?
Cheers Tyson
EuroTec Head of Transportation / Official Crane Operator
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club

hana 5284

VIN #: Vin 6367
Spaxed

Postby heroes4hire » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:50 pm

hana 5284 wrote:Hi Steve so have you got the time circuits sorted out then?
Cheers Tyson

I have been informed they are on the way from france, if they do not turn up which i cant understand why they would not, i will just explain they where missing, the photo will be taken from the side of the car so they will not really show up, eveything else still lights up and works inside but fingers crossed they arrive.
BANNED (for obvious reasons). For more information about my work or "The" BTTF car please contact an admin.

For more info about "official" BTTF cars please contact us via our website: officialbttfcar.co.uk
heroes4hire
Banned

Postby bozzzydmc » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Didn't JRyan send the origional ones onto you Steve ? :(

Not knocking the ones from France but they won't be as screen accurate as the ones you saw ??

Any joy with the other missing bits ?

Regards

Mike
Bozzzy | DCUK 003 | Yorkshire, UK

DeLorean Club
bozzzydmc

Postby heroes4hire » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:36 pm

bozzzydmc wrote:Didn't JRyan send the origional ones onto you Steve ? :(

Not knocking the ones from France but they won't be as screen accurate as the ones you saw ??

Any joy with the other missing bits ?

Regards

Mike

hi mike
the ones in the car came from bttfhardware and they have been re-ordered from him, most of the stuff in the car came from him, they are ment to be the best ones made im still waiting on the yellow cap, but i can use car as bttf 2 version with mr fusion so those bits are not needed, just time circuits to get the car out on the road

heroes4hire
Banned

Return to Events and Meet Ups