Classic Car Show Birmingham in November 2011

Planned Meet ups, events, car shows, tech meets etc

Re: Classic Car Show Birmingham in November 2011

Postby Dan 6511 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Yeah here is the tourette wagon at the ally pally in 2006. Back then I didn't know anything about the clubs and just visited the show and got exited to see a Delorean and went away thinking 'i want one of those.' Its a shame I didn't talk to Tony on the stand then. :lol:

tt.jpg
tt.jpg (128.68 KiB) Viewed 3138 times
Sell it Or Sorn it

Road trips:
2008: Mervyn's Delorean Weekend, Ireland
2008: DMC Europe Open House
2009: DMC Europe Open House
2009: Royal Delorean Weekend, Ireland
2010: Silvercoast, France
2010: Shanefest, Ireland
2010: Luxemburg & Nurburgring
2011: Eurofest, Belfast
2019: International DeLorean Meeting, Hamburg
Dan 6511

Postby heroes4hire » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:09 pm

neal wrote:
tourettes tony wrote:i took my car about 4 years ago to the NEC, i wouldn't ever put anything of mine there again, same old questions iv heard a thousand times ' what happens when you get to 88 mph, where's the flux capacitor, people touching the body work :evil: TT

I think it was 6 years ago, I remember you showing me your car. It was the first one that I seen with a Turbo Engine in it.

the whole reason i brought my car was for the public to see and sit in, a bit of cleaning after the event and its good as new my car can raise lots of money for charity i did nearly £2000 at The 02 at the Empire Big Screen event
BANNED (for obvious reasons). For more information about my work or "The" BTTF car please contact an admin.

For more info about "official" BTTF cars please contact us via our website: officialbttfcar.co.uk
heroes4hire
Banned

Postby MaxW » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 pm

My Delorean will be available for charity rides with the Sporting Bears, so please can you point punters in that direction from the club stand. We got quite a few rides at Cholmondeley in the summer, so should be able to raise a fair bit.
MaxW

VIN #: 5243

Postby DMC GLEN » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:12 am

Hi all

Just to shed a little light on this subject for you . this year at the classic car i will be working there for the other team ,the classic car event run by clarion events have allready spoke to me about do i know who bttf deloream was going there this year and i did say no idea but looking at the thread tonight, hmmm can not wait ! all i have to say is make sure all the stand is right and will pass the regs because guess what i,m doing ;) according to my floor plans there will be enough room to get three cars. remember tanks empty no batteries and if there sitting in your car ( bttf ) make sure it the equipment is working through mains its earthed on the system correctly as i will be checking things lol

just a reminder that if your collecting for you charity when submitting your stand pack please enclose the copy of the chartiy no and also your ppl if your playing any back ground music :D :D :D :D

by the way if you need any tickets to get in let me know and i see what i can do

email me at glen@ghservicesuk.co.uk
Glen Hale
DCUK 006
(OFFICE) 0121 270 7306

http://www.ghservicesuk.co.uk
Security & Communications Services
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
DMC GLEN

VIN #: VIN LESS
Spaxed

Postby DMC GLEN » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:14 am

Dan 6457 wrote:Yeah here is the tourette wagon at the ally pally in 2006. Back then I didn't know anything about the clubs and just visited the show and got exited to see a Delorean and went away thinking 'i want one of those.' Its a shame I didn't talk to Tony on the stand then. :lol:

tt.jpg

them was the good old days matey
Glen Hale
DCUK 006
(OFFICE) 0121 270 7306

DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
DMC GLEN

Spaxed

Postby DMC GLEN » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:54 pm

hi all

it was nice to see a few of you been well busy in all the halls sorry never got time to see you all had a few rolls to do while i was there as we neederd a lot more staff than we thought as from saturday night ( 19,750 ) come though the doors not had the chance to go a round much but i will sunday night in hall 5 ( on break down ) but been on other halls i also had the chance to walk both members of the tv crew from wheels deals was it ( spelling ) due to the crowds around them lol had a look talk to them regards the event that took place fixing that delorean and the great time they had with all you lot at arrans place hopefully i be there next year of business gets better hopefully

brian bttf car looks great aloung with this dog in the seat i did ask him if he wanted to look after mine for the weekend but he said would not go down good in the hotel lol but it was good to talk to him ( and a few other that would talk to me )
Glen Hale
DCUK 006
(OFFICE) 0121 270 7306

DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
DMC GLEN

Spaxed

Postby Dan 6511 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:44 am

I thought the show was smaller than previous years. I think they rammed everything into less halls. It was ok though and I got exited over a couple of american cars.

I was looking at a car then heard 'fancy a bum' and looked round and there was Julian :) Sorry I missed you Glen, I went into the motorbike show but couldn't see you anywhere.
Sell it Or Sorn it

Road trips:
2008: Mervyn's Delorean Weekend, Ireland
2008: DMC Europe Open House
2009: DMC Europe Open House
2009: Royal Delorean Weekend, Ireland
2010: Silvercoast, France
2010: Shanefest, Ireland
2010: Luxemburg & Nurburgring
2011: Eurofest, Belfast
2019: International DeLorean Meeting, Hamburg
Dan 6511

Postby hana 5284 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:51 am

DMC GLEN wrote:hi all

it was nice to see a few of you been well busy in all the halls sorry never got time to see you all had a few rolls to do while i was there as we neederd a lot more staff than we thought as from saturday night ( 19,750 ) come though the doors not had the chance to go a round much but i will sunday night in hall 5 ( on break down ) but been on other halls i also had the chance to walk both members of the tv crew from wheels deals was it ( spelling ) due to the crowds around them lol had a look talk to them regards the event that took place fixing that delorean and the great time they had with all you lot at arrans place hopefully i be there next year of business gets better hopefully

brian bttf car looks great aloung with this dog in the seat i did ask him if he wanted to look after mine for the weekend but he said would not go down good in the hotel lol but it was good to talk to him ( and a few other that would talk to me )

Hay glen why have you deleted everyone off your Facebook?????
Cheers tys
EuroTec Head of Transportation / Official Crane Operator
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club

hana 5284

VIN #: Vin 6367
Spaxed

Postby bandit » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:45 pm

I had a good time, enjoyed it. Nice to see you Dan & your Dad again. Brian's bttf was totally swamped when we went past, I had a quick chat with him but he was very busy.
bandit

VIN #: 7024
Spaxed

Postby DMC GLEN » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:13 pm

hi tyson

have I rejoin me then did not now matey lol
Glen Hale
DCUK 006
(OFFICE) 0121 270 7306