Fred Dibnah Heritage Centre

Planned Meet ups, events, car shows, tech meets etc

Fred Dibnah Heritage Centre

Postby arranj » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Don't know if this is of interest or not?:

Hi a couple of years ago some of your club members from Lancashire area came to visit us at the Fred Dibnah Haritage Centre, it was a special evening we had and they very kindly brought a DeLorean car with, I cannot recall the name of the chap I dealt with but he was very nice and accomodating.

We have managed to carve ourselves a good niche now in the Heritage centre market and are now very stable, I was chatting to a guy yesterday at Bolton FM radio station and he is organizer of the 2012 Bolton Le Mans Motorsport Festival to be held in Bolton Town Centre on 16th and 17th June 2012, I just thought maybe your club might like to have a presence at the festival, if you do the guy to contact is Jack Marsden tel. 07548 007007 website address www.boltonlemansmotorsport.com

Also If any of your club members would like to organize a group visit to the Fred Dibnah Heritage Centre we would welcome them and offer group rates, good publicity for both if us.

Hope this is of use to you

kind regards Leon Powsney
proprietor of the FDHC
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Return to Events and Meet Ups