OCTOBER MINI MEET The Sibson Inn. 19/20th October 2012

Planned Meet ups, events, car shows, tech meets etc

Re: OCTOBER MINI MEET The Sibson Inn. 19/20th October 2012

Postby carl hammond » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:32 pm

bandit wrote:
carl hammond wrote:
hana 5284 wrote:Hi guys just been down to neen vally railway this afternoon ... Ok normal price is £14 a head but after talking to the chap down there I have managed to get it down to £10 a head if that's ok with everyone it is a proper steam train running that day.... So sat morning we can either be there for 10 am with Means we will have to leave the hotel for 9.45 prompt or the next time the train leaves is 11.45 am witch neen we have to leave no later than 11.30 I thought this would be the best time myself but if the vote is early one then that's what we will do. Simon and David at the hotel said he can have lunch done for when we return... We have canceled the disco as it would work out a bit costley with 21-22 people do we will bring a iPod docker and just have music in the background if that's ok.... David asked if whoever is bringing there deloreans if we can get a photo of them outside the hotel before everyone heads off Sunday morning. Don't think I have forgotten anything nick is very kindly bringing some tools with him to sort out my mates Volvo 760 ( prv ) anyone interested in going out in the Volvo to see how much faster that are in the right car I'm sure Adam would be more that obliging .. Me and Maria will probley be getting there for about 4-5 pm it's upto you Arran if you want to come to ours first and we can go up there together and you Carl !
Ok that me done now what will be will be if the girls want to go into Stamford sat afternoon it is a really old nice town to shop
See you all soon tys xxxx

Yo Tys!

My preference would be for the later train too, depends how late we are up on the Friday night I suppose! :D

Yeah, I'll come over to yours first and convoy over with you, shall I aim for about 3-4pm?

Can't wait!

Who's on badger watch?

Haha! I have avoided wearing a Sunderland shirt, that might deter them!

It's not just badgers Jules, the car seems to attract all manner of wildlife whilst driving around these country roads... Foxes, owls, you name it, it's ran out in front of me. Funny though, it never attracts pussy... :?
Carlos
#VIN11777 - Middle East. ;)

Dubai Rep
DeLorean Club

DeLorean Club - "Friends with benefits"
carl hammond

VIN #: 11777
Spaxed

Postby hana 5284 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:38 pm

carl hammond wrote:
hana 5284 wrote:Hi guys just been down to neen vally railway this afternoon ... Ok normal price is £14 a head but after talking to the chap down there I have managed to get it down to £10 a head if that's ok with everyone it is a proper steam train running that day.... So sat morning we can either be there for 10 am with Means we will have to leave the hotel for 9.45 prompt or the next time the train leaves is 11.45 am witch neen we have to leave no later than 11.30 I thought this would be the best time myself but if the vote is early one then that's what we will do. Simon and David at the hotel said he can have lunch done for when we return... We have canceled the disco as it would work out a bit costley with 21-22 people do we will bring a iPod docker and just have music in the background if that's ok.... David asked if whoever is bringing there deloreans if we can get a photo of them outside the hotel before everyone heads off Sunday morning. Don't think I have forgotten anything nick is very kindly bringing some tools with him to sort out my mates Volvo 760 ( prv ) anyone interested in going out in the Volvo to see how much faster that are in the right car I'm sure Adam would be more that obliging .. Me and Maria will probley be getting there for about 4-5 pm it's upto you Arran if you want to come to ours first and we can go up there together and you Carl !
Ok that me done now what will be will be if the girls want to go into Stamford sat afternoon it is a really old nice town to shop

Yo Tys!

My preference would be for the later train too, depends how late we are up on the Friday night I suppose! :D

Yeah, I'll come over to yours first and convoy over with you, shall I aim for about 3-4pm?

Can't wait!
Yep sounds good to me carlo's
EuroTec Head of Transportation / Official Crane Operator
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club

hana 5284

VIN #: Vin 6367
Spaxed

Postby carl hammond » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:42 pm

hana 5284 wrote:
carl hammond wrote:

Yo Tys!

Can't wait!
Yep sounds good to me carlo's

Nice one Tys, I'll text you tomorrow to let you know when I leave.

Cheers!
Carlos

Dubai Rep
DeLorean Club

carl hammond

Spaxed

Postby A Van » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Have a great time everyone, sorry cant make it this year, mind you I have been working till 3am for last two days...so by the time Sat comes I will collapse in a heap
Alistair V

Vin 11753 - B/Auto - Kuwait, painted black
Ex Vin 11766 - B/Auto - Dubai
Ex 11622, 6064

RIP Mike 'Bozzy' Bosworth 19/04/1969 - 31/12/2015

Official Spokesperson and Media Liaison Officer, and off road Buggy flipper
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
A Van

VIN #: 11753
Spaxed

Postby hana 5284 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:36 pm

A Van wrote:Have a great time everyone, sorry cant make it this year, mind you I have been working till 3am for last two days...so by the time Sat comes I will collapse in a heap

no worrys Al glad we court up with you at mec's wedding!!
EuroTec Head of Transportation / Official Crane Operator
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club

hana 5284

VIN #: Vin 6367
Spaxed

Postby bandit » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:29 pm

carl hammond wrote:
bandit wrote:
carl hammond wrote:

Yo Tys!

Can't wait!

Who's on badger watch?

Haha! I have avoided wearing a Sunderland shirt, that might deter them!

It's not just badgers Jules, the car seems to attract all manner of wildlife whilst driving around these country roads... Foxes, owls, you name it, it's ran out in front of me. Funny though, it never attracts pussy... :?

Yeh & the problem is a pussy magnet is no use cos the stainless ain't magnetic.
bandit

VIN #: 7024
Spaxed

Postby arranj » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:01 am

carl hammond wrote:
hana 5284 wrote:
carl hammond wrote:
hana 5284 wrote:Me and Maria will probley be getting there for about 4-5 pm it's upto you Arran if you want to come to ours first and we can go up there together and you Carl !
Yep sounds good to me carlos

I was planning on leaving at 3, so yes could be at yours at 4? Puts us all there at 4:30?

If so, Carl are you going via King's Lynn?

If so, assuming you're leaving home at 2.40, I could meet you there at 3.20? We all get to Maria and Tyson's for 4, Sibson for 4:30. Any good?
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Postby carl hammond » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:51 am

arranj wrote:
carl hammond wrote:
hana 5284 wrote:
carl hammond wrote:
hana 5284 wrote:Me and Maria will probley be getting there for about 4-5 pm it's upto you Arran if you want to come to ours first and we can go up there together and you Carl !

I was planning on leaving at 3, so yes could be at yours at 4? Puts us all there at 4:30?

If so, assuming you're leaving home at 2.40, I could meet you there at 3.20? We all get to Maria and Tyson's for 4, Sibson for 4:30. Any good?

Sounds like a plan. 8-)

Trying to think of a good meetup point on route... There's a Tesco just off the Hardwick roundabout, could meet you there? Although I try and avoid that bloody roundabout as much as I can! I can't think of anywhere more convenient though?...

Will text you later on anyway.
Carlos

Dubai Rep
DeLorean Club

carl hammond

Spaxed

Postby Admin-bloke » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:01 pm

See you all tonight, today is dragging !
Admin-bloke, "The D Whisperer"
Pie n Pint Northerner....
Vin #4068 - y'official "Mighty Auto" test car for Admin-bloke tuning.

https://www.justgiving.com/campnibble

Forum Founder [means I just installed it........] and Tech Help
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
Admin-bloke

VIN #: 4068
Spaxed

Postby arranj » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:22 pm

carl hammond wrote:
arranj wrote:
carl hammond wrote:
hana 5284 wrote:
carl hammond wrote:

Sounds like a plan. 8-)

Trying to think of a good meetup point on route... There's a Tesco just off the Hardwick roundabout, could meet you there? Although I try and avoid that bloody roundabout as much as I can! I can't think of anywhere more convenient though?...

Will text you later on anyway.

Yes Carl - not that one, meet at the Premier Inn / garage area, which is the next roundabout after that - at the end of the dual carriageway. Normally you would turn left at that roundabout towards Wisbech. Instead turn right then pull in to the Premier Inn driveway - there is plenty of space, we'll meet you there. Will text you when I get a signal! :)
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

PreviousNext

Return to Events and Meet Ups