#FINISHED# "Back to the Future" screening

Planned Meet ups, events, car shows, tech meets etc

Re: "Back to the Future" screening

Postby delorean12uk » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:34 am

Sally Bram wrote:
Suz Haldeman wrote:JJ, hun....I don't know of a club that does that. Sally, I'll be seeing his arse in 8 weeks, so I'll set him straight then. :D

Thanks Suz I appreciate that. Can you give him a good spanking :lol:

I new there was more to it with these American clubs that meets the eye, not that I mind!!!! So when we go to Vegas Suzzy honey, you want to see my Arse and give me a good spanking!!!! I new their was more of a covert side of these Delorean owners club than I new about. Next, I suppose I'm going to find out that our next AGM is to be held in Warwickshire :lol:
Vin: Friday afternoon car, because the bastard thing likes to break all the time

Daily Maintenance a Certainty

Delorean Enthusiasts Love Official Reunions Especially At Norfolk

DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
delorean12uk

VIN #: 4989

Re: "Back to the Future" screening

Postby Sally Bram » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:00 pm

delorean12uk wrote:
Sally Bram wrote:
Suz Haldeman wrote:JJ, hun....I don't know of a club that does that. Sally, I'll be seeing his arse in 8 weeks, so I'll set him straight then. :D

Thanks Suz I appreciate that. Can you give him a good spanking :lol:

I new there was more to it with these American clubs that meets the eye, not that I mind!!!! So when we go to Vegas Suzzy honey, you want to see my Arse and give me a good spanking!!!! I new their was more of a covert side of these Delorean owners club than I new about. Next, I suppose I'm going to find out that our next AGM is to be held in Warwickshire :lol:

J your pushing your luck. It'll be nipple clamps for you as well if you don't behave :lol:
Official French Liason
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
Sally Bram
DWAG

Previous

Return to Events and Meet Ups