DeLorean Reunion 3rd - 5th May

Planned Meet ups, events, car shows, tech meets etc

Re: DeLorean Reunion 3rd - 5th May

Postby A Van » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:55 am

EIG i think is Steven McKevitt
Alistair V

Vin 11753 - B/Auto - Kuwait, painted black
Ex 11622, 11766, 6064

RIP Mike 'Bozzy' Bosworth 19/04/1969 - 31/12/2015


Official Spokesperson and Media Liaison Officer, and off road Buggy flipper
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
User avatar
A Van
 
Posts: 6937
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 6:33 pm
VIN #: 11753
Spaxed

Re: DeLorean Reunion 3rd - 5th May

Postby Andy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:14 am

Ok, thanks for the updates! Would anybody happen to know the rest too? Just for my records ...

- 110 RZ
- 81 CW 5004
- 81 LK 11001
- EIG 9719 --> Steven McKevitt
- FCC 74X --> Barry Knowlton

- ZV 31414
- ZV 1 0015
User avatar
Andy
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:08 am
Location: Belgium
VIN #: 04610

Re: DeLorean Reunion 3rd - 5th May

Postby Kenny » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:52 pm

Andy wrote:Ok, thanks for the updates! Would anybody happen to know the rest too? Just for my records ...

- 110 RZ ken Henderson vin 11761
- 81 CW 5004 Michael hickey vin 3662
- 81 LK 11001 Chris Davidson vin 3788
- EIG 9719 --> Steven McKevitt vin 10213
- FCC 74X --> Barry Knowlton

- ZV 31414. Me, vin 1569
- ZV 1 0015 Stuart king vin 2023
User avatar
Kenny
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:42 pm
Location: Donegal, Ireland
VIN #: 1569

Re: DeLorean Reunion 3rd - 5th May

Postby Dangermouse » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Is it 81LK1100 or 11001?
Dermot
vin 2743
Ex-Dunmurry-ite,
but now nr. Atlanta GA
US o'A

Vin 2743 – Black, Auto, non-lowered, non-Spaxed, non-carbed, non-turbo’d, non-de-catted, just as Neal drove it on the boat in August ‘81
User avatar
Dangermouse
 
Posts: 1317
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Johns Creek, Georgia
VIN #: 2743

Re: DeLorean Reunion 3rd - 5th May

Postby Kenny » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Hi Dermot, I think it's 11001
User avatar
Kenny
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:42 pm
Location: Donegal, Ireland
VIN #: 1569

Re: DeLorean Reunion 3rd - 5th May

Postby Kenny » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:12 pm

Confirmed it is. FYI you can check vehicle details using reg numbers on www.cartell.ie similar to some UK /USA websites
User avatar
Kenny
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:42 pm
Location: Donegal, Ireland
VIN #: 1569

Re: DeLorean Reunion 3rd - 5th May

Postby Andy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:31 am

Kenny wrote:
Andy wrote:Ok, thanks for the updates! Would anybody happen to know the rest too? Just for my records ...

- 110 RZ ken Henderson vin 11761
- 81 CW 5004 Michael hickey vin 3662
- 81 LK 11001 Chris Davidson vin 3788

- EIG 9719 --> Steven McKevitt vin 10213
- FCC 74X --> Barry Knowlton
- ZV 31414. Me, vin 1569
- ZV 1 0015 Stuart king vin 2023


Many thanks for the updates!! The blue ones, are these Northern Ireland plates?

- VIN#11761 (110 RZ) : wasn't this one for sale in 2010?
- VIN#03662 (81 CW 5004): that's Nico Beemster's old car ; does it still have the Twin Turbo setup? I've driven this car a few years back here in Belgium ...
- VIN#03788 (81 LK 11001): when was this car imported? I thought it was still in Ohio ...
- VIN#01569 (ZV 31414): wasn't your registrationplate 'UZV 36S'?
- VIN#02023 (ZV 1 0015): when was this car imported?

Thanks in advance!
User avatar
Andy
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:08 am
Location: Belgium
VIN #: 04610

Re: DeLorean Reunion 3rd - 5th May

Postby Dangermouse » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:20 pm

Kenny wrote:Hi Dermot, I think it's 11001

aha, I had seen this photo, but missed the last '1'

btw, I think it's actually 03789

03789 - 01 81LK1100 - 1.jpg
03789 - 01 81LK1100 - 1.jpg (98.52 KiB) Viewed 364 times
Dermot
vin 2743
Ex-Dunmurry-ite,
but now nr. Atlanta GA
US o'A

Vin 2743 – Black, Auto, non-lowered, non-Spaxed, non-carbed, non-turbo’d, non-de-catted, just as Neal drove it on the boat in August ‘81
User avatar
Dangermouse
 
Posts: 1317
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Johns Creek, Georgia
VIN #: 2743

Re: DeLorean Reunion 3rd - 5th May

Postby Dangermouse » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:23 pm

Andy wrote:
Kenny wrote:
Andy wrote:Ok, thanks for the updates! Would anybody happen to know the rest too? Just for my records ...

- 110 RZ ken Henderson vin 11761
- 81 CW 5004 Michael hickey vin 3662
- 81 LK 11001 Chris Davidson vin 3788

- EIG 9719 --> Steven McKevitt vin 10213
- FCC 74X --> Barry Knowlton
- ZV 31414. Me, vin 1569
- ZV 1 0015 Stuart king vin 2023


Many thanks for the updates!! The blue ones, are these Northern Ireland plates?

- VIN#11761 (110 RZ) : wasn't this one for sale in 2010?
- VIN#03662 (81 CW 5004): that's Nico Beemster's old car ; does it still have the Twin Turbo setup? I've driven this car a few years back here in Belgium ...
- VIN#03788 (81 LK 11001): when was this car imported? I thought it was still in Ohio ...
- VIN#01569 (ZV 31414): wasn't your registrationplate 'UZV 36S'?
- VIN#02023 (ZV 1 0015): when was this car imported?

Thanks in advance!


Andy,

the blue ones are Republic of Ireland plates; the ones starting in '81' are the old style and the ones starting in ZV are the new style from a couple of years ago. I prefer the old style.

EIG is a NI plate and FCC is an English plate
Dermot
vin 2743
Ex-Dunmurry-ite,
but now nr. Atlanta GA
US o'A

Vin 2743 – Black, Auto, non-lowered, non-Spaxed, non-carbed, non-turbo’d, non-de-catted, just as Neal drove it on the boat in August ‘81
User avatar
Dangermouse
 
Posts: 1317
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Johns Creek, Georgia
VIN #: 2743

Re: DeLorean Reunion 3rd - 5th May

Postby arranj » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:34 pm

Dangermouse wrote:the blue ones are Republic of Ireland plates; the ones starting in '81' are the old style and the ones starting in ZV are the new style from a couple of years ago. I prefer the old style.

EIG is a NI plate and FCC is an English plate

Technically FCC is a Welsh plate ;)

As I understand it with the Republic of Ireland plates - you either pay £2000+ per year in tax and have the old style plates, or register it in the UK and use it in the Republic (potentially illegal), or register as a "historic vehicle" (hardly any tax at all) and get the ZV plates - which would probably explain the plate change above. But I am no expert on this subject :)
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

Image
User avatar
arranj
 
Posts: 7154
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK
VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

PreviousNext

Return to Events and Meet Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 2 guests

About us

The DeLorean Club UK forum for European DeLorean owners and enthusiasts. The largest DeLorean forum in Europe.

Registration is FREE and all registered users get full access

cron