Electric / Future cars event - Manchester 3rd/4th Nov

Planned Meet ups, events, car shows, tech meets etc

Electric / Future cars event - Manchester 3rd/4th Nov

Postby arranj » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Let me know if anyone wants more details, or to get in contact with Tina:

Hi, I am the digital marketing executive for Q-Park UK and I’m organising an event at our new car park, Deansgate North, Manchester on 3rd/4th November.

The theme of the event is the future of cars and infrastructure in the North, with a focus on Electric Vehicles. I thought Delorean's fitted well with the theme when thinking about the future of cars and thought it would be good to invite some car enthusiasts along.

Is this something that you think any club members would be interested in attending? We are having an electric car meet on the Saturday and have cars from the likes of Tesla, BMW and more on show. It would great if anybody wanted to bring their car along to show a 'what we thought' and 'what we have' comparison, but this is just an open invite to people interested in cars who might like to visit too.

We will have a giant Scalextric, Pepper robot and more at the event too!
There are more details on the event here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/get-connec ... 8619561147

It would be great to hear your thoughts.

Kind regards,

Tina
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Re: Electric / Future cars event - Manchester 3rd/4th Nov

Postby Max » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Damnit, I'm in London that weekend. Don't have a DeLorean to take yet but it would have been cool to go. Thanks for sharing Arran.

I've been waiting for that car park to open for ages, hope it will be a good place to park my car when I'm in town. I actually worked on a bunch of the marketing images for that development scheme a few years ago -

Max

VIN #: 5983

Return to Events and Meet Ups