Various New Parts for Sale

Post your DeLorean Parts for sale here - all welcome!

Various New Parts for Sale

Postby bozzzydmc » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Hi all

In preparation for the arrival of my new car I need to have a clear out...

All parts are brand NEW but not needed for my next car... plus i've amassed too many spare parts ;)

Sensible offers only please :)

Pictures to follow

A. Full set of DMCE silicone hoses including water pump hoses. These are COMPLETE with quality all stainless steel silicone hose clamps.. work out how many you need and you will appreciate how much these alone cost :) 2 sets available

B. Full set of front sway bar / anti roll bar silicone bushings as supplied by DPNW ...EXCEPT the front brackets have been powder coated black by myself ... these look much better in my opinion 2 sets available

C. Front end frame stainless recall plates ( the ones that go under the anti roll bar . As supplied by DMCE ...EXCEPT these have been powder coated by me far better looking that plain stainless

D. 4 x rubber grommets that go round the door striker pins

E. New radiator fan switch with stock operating temperatures

F. New radiator fan switch with slightly lower switch on operating temperature 4 no available

G. New rear hose clamp the one that holds the LHS rubber hose off the AC compressor belt and bolts to the side of the AC compressor 3 available

H. Oil pressure sender , new improved design with stock operating pressures 3no available

I. Stainless steel clutch cable , exact fit length etc ..

Mike
Bozzzy | DCUK 003 | Yorkshire, UK

DeLorean Club
bozzzydmc

Return to DeLorean Parts for Sale