Free to good home .. Upper and lower engine cover

Post your DeLorean Parts for sale here - all welcome!

Free to good home .. Upper and lower engine cover

Postby bozzzydmc » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:33 pm

# Upper cover now gone #

If your lower engine cover is damaged, missing etc then you are welcome to my perfect engine cover FOC

My only stipulations are these :-

1. I cannot post these to you .. after all the stamps alone would cover them completely ;)
2. I need to know you actually need them and not simply taking advantage of my generous nature :)
3. Please .. these need to be for your car and not passed to A.N.Other...
4. I can deliver if I'm actually in your area, but obviously Im not a free carrier service plus as these are large items it may not suit me to transport these at various times ..

Regards

Mike
Bozzzy | DCUK 003 | Yorkshire, UK

DeLorean Club
bozzzydmc

Re: Free to good home .. Upper and lower engine cover

Postby rosteri » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:02 pm

I would really need that. Is there a possibility to pass that by to someone going or living in/ to London area. I will be there on september.
My first car has a broken locking system (funny thing under) and the next car is missing most of the metal nets and clamps. I was palning to build one very nice one but they are both kind of shabby. Let me know if there is any members to pass it by. If it seems great effort no problem.
I would also like to buy some smaller parts of your postings like silicone hoses, door shocks, oil pressure sender and If you have additional door seals I would be more than Happy. Ill send you message to get this sorted...
Cheers. Peter
rosteri

VIN #: 01059

Postby andyd » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:50 am

I'm in London (N12), and happy to hold stuff for you Peter, if you can arrange to get it to me.

Cheers

andy
andyd

VIN #: 814

Postby rosteri » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:25 am

Ok great. Let see how this goes. I can take some proof pictures today to show Im worthy of the lid.

Cheers guys!
Peter
rosteri

VIN #: 01059

Return to DeLorean Parts for Sale