CID - Club Italiano Delorean - ITALY

If you are a member of a European Club or Group please post your Club details and links to your own websites etc here.
For your club events please post in the 'Events' section above.

Re: CID - Club Italiano Delorean - ITALY

Postby hana 5284 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Maria and I have just been talking and said what a great idea this eurotec forum is we are talking to people in diffrent countrys like thay are just down the road ,and i think the eurotec club is just going to get bigger and bigger.maybe we sould put some sort of rota so that we can hold our own eurotec and pick one other country to hold it again later in the year.and pick a diffrent country every year and all the other countrys do the same so within a few years everyone meets everyone.just a thought thats all

cheers tyson
EuroTec Head of Transportation / Official Crane Operator
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club

hana 5284

VIN #: Vin 6367
Spaxed

Postby bozzzydmc » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Some very good ideas there matey.

It would be great to get a few Clubs together for a European mainland based 'EuroTec' event, something a few of us have been thinking about for a while.

Its going to be great seeing owners from Europe at Eds next weekend . we only live once eh :)
Bozzzy | DCUK 003 | Yorkshire, UK

DeLorean Club
bozzzydmc

Postby Admin-bloke » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Welcome to own forum !

This is great chatting with our European friends who have passions for all things DMC !

I would love a central European get together to share our passion.

We would love to hear more about your club and your owners too. The more the merrier !

Nice photo's. I would be interested in the tech sides of the conversions you have performed too. Interesting!
Admin-bloke, "The D Whisperer"
Pie n Pint Northerner....
Vin #4068 - y'official "Mighty Auto" test car for Admin-bloke tuning.

https://www.justgiving.com/campnibble

Forum Founder [means I just installed it........] and Tech Help
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
Admin-bloke

VIN #: 4068
Spaxed

Postby Sally Bram » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:19 pm

arranj wrote:Ciao Cineman! E 'bello vedere voi in questo forum. Siamo tutti ansiosi di sentir parlare il vostro italiano DeLoreans, e magari vedere qualche foto. :mrgreen:

I bet you're just making it up because we wouldn't know any better :lol:
Official French Liason
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
Sally Bram
DWAG

Postby Sally Bram » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:21 pm

hana 5284 wrote:Maria and I have just been talking and said what a great idea this eurotec forum is we are talking to people in diffrent countrys like thay are just down the road ,and i think the eurotec club is just going to get bigger and bigger.maybe we sould put some sort of rota so that we can hold our own eurotec and pick one other country to hold it again later in the year.and pick a diffrent country every year and all the other countrys do the same so within a few years everyone meets everyone.just a thought thats all

cheers tyson

Sounds cool if Tom ever gets his working
Official French Liason
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
Sally Bram
DWAG

Postby arranj » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Sally Bram wrote:
arranj wrote:Ciao Cineman! E 'bello vedere voi in questo forum. Siamo tutti ansiosi di sentir parlare il vostro italiano DeLoreans, e magari vedere qualche foto. :mrgreen:

If I said in English it would be in the +18 section! ;)
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Postby turkish » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:05 pm

arranj wrote:
Sally Bram wrote:

If I said in English it would be in the +18 section! ;)

Dont fib Arran !!! I am sicilian and lived there for 2 years therefore i can read that was a welcome note you wrote and nothing naughty !
Ciao to all the italian delorean owners x x
Maria x x x
DCUK ! :0)
turkish
DWAG

Postby turkish » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Sally Bram wrote:
hana 5284 wrote:Maria and I have just been talking and said what a great idea this eurotec forum is we are talking to people in diffrent countrys like thay are just down the road ,and i think the eurotec club is just going to get bigger and bigger.maybe we sould put some sort of rota so that we can hold our own eurotec and pick one other country to hold it again later in the year.and pick a diffrent country every year and all the other countrys do the same so within a few years everyone meets everyone.just a thought thats all

cheers tyson

Sally do you want us to come up and get tom on the road !!!!!!!!! Cos if we are going abroad you have got to come !!!!!
Maria x x x
DCUK ! :0)
turkish
DWAG

Postby Sally Bram » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:23 pm

turkish wrote:
Sally Bram wrote:

cheers tyson

Sally do you want us to come up and get tom on the road !!!!!!!!! Cos if we are going abroad you have got to come !!!!!

Tom says yes please if you can bring him a new engine that would be great :lol:
Official French Liason
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
Sally Bram
DWAG

Postby bozzzydmc » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Off to Ed's this weekend could bring him one back :)
Bozzzy | DCUK 003 | Yorkshire, UK

DeLorean Club
bozzzydmc

PreviousNext

Return to European Club Details