Delorean Hire Wakefield

European-wide DeLorean (with driver) hire requests, plus write ups of TV and film work

Delorean Hire Wakefield

Postby clarecat » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi There,

I am wanting to surprise my other half with the delorean time car to pick him up and take him to the wedding venue for our forthcoming wedding and just wanted to know if there are any deloreans in the area either fully back to the future inside and out or just the standard car available to hire. we are getting married on 21st July 2012 and pick up would be at wakefield and drop off would be at Waterton Park Hotel Wakefield. we would require it for 2hrs approx.
Can you guys tell me if there is anyone in the area what would do this? My phone number is 07530879941 if anyone would like to ring me for further details. If you need any more information please feel free to contact me but i mite have to ring you back if the other half is in the room :-)

Many Thanks

Clare
clarecat

Re: Delorean Hire Wakefield

Postby hana 5284 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:34 pm

sounds to me like one for mr t
EuroTec Head of Transportation / Official Crane Operator
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club

hana 5284

VIN #: Vin 6367
Spaxed

Postby arranj » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:58 pm

If you want a "real" BTTF car - there is only one, and that is Brian: http://www.delorean-hire.com/
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Postby clarecat » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi,

thanks for the info, ive already emailed that guy and its too far away from where he lives for him to do it. are there any of the standard ones available?

thanks
clarecat

Postby heroes4hire » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:16 pm

clarecat wrote:Hi,

thanks for the info, ive already emailed that guy and its too far away from where he lives for him to do it. are there any of the standard ones available?

thanks

hi
i have just purchased the bttf car used on the bluray release it might be here by then pm me and i can see what i can do, im also based down in the south but i will be covering nationally but extra costs invloved
BANNED (for obvious reasons). For more information about my work or "The" BTTF car please contact an admin.

For more info about "official" BTTF cars please contact us via our website: officialbttfcar.co.uk
heroes4hire
Banned

Postby heroes4hire » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:25 am

arranj wrote:If you want a "real" BTTF car - there is only one, and that is Brian: http://www.delorean-hire.com/

hi i will be bring the universal pr car over to the uk in about 8 wekks or so and its an amazing conversion, Robert Zem thought it was the actual car from the movie restored when he signed it
i will keep you all informed when it arrives
BANNED (for obvious reasons). For more information about my work or "The" BTTF car please contact an admin.

For more info about "official" BTTF cars please contact us via our website: officialbttfcar.co.uk
heroes4hire
Banned

Postby bozzzydmc » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:01 pm

heroes4hire wrote:
arranj wrote:If you want a "real" BTTF car - there is only one, and that is Brian: http://www.delorean-hire.com/

hi i will be bring the universal pr car over to the uk in about 8 wekks or so and its an amazing conversion, Robert Zem thought it was the actual car from the movie restored when he signed it

Gee im confused .. whats your name buddy and whereabouts in the country are you ?

Do you know a guy called Glen Hale ?

Cant wait to see your new toy !!
Bozzzy | DCUK 003 | Yorkshire, UK

DeLorean Club
bozzzydmc

Postby heroes4hire » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:15 pm

bozzzy wrote:
heroes4hire wrote:

Gee im confused .. whats your name buddy and whereabouts in the country are you ?

Do you know a guy called Glen Hale ?

Cant wait to see your new toy !!

hi im steven wickenden, i run heroes 4 hire costuming group and ive just purchased J Ryan for California's BTTF Delorean which has been used for all the PR work of the Bluray release and can be seen on disc 3 and MJ Fox appearances, its a perfect replica and will be covering nationwide
when it arrives this will be the best replica in Europe and can be BTTF 1 and BTTF 2 version
I will release a new website very soon with photos and videos on it
I hope to get along to your meetings if in the south and show her off as well

heroes4hire
Banned

Delorean Hire Wakefield

Postby A Van » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi Steve

Is it being shipped now?

Al
Alistair V

Vin 11753 - B/Auto - Kuwait, painted black
Ex Vin 11766 - B/Auto - Dubai
Ex 11622, 6064

RIP Mike 'Bozzy' Bosworth 19/04/1969 - 31/12/2015

Official Spokesperson and Media Liaison Officer, and off road Buggy flipper
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
A Van

VIN #: 11753
Spaxed

Postby heroes4hire » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 pm

hi im going to california soon to over see the car J is going to show me everything about it, visit DMC california while im there where they will talk about the car and what they have done for it to get it to such a great running car, then its off to the docks 30 days later arrive in Southampton and the rest is the Future can i can't wait, i would love to bring it along to a meeting if in my area
I have already received bookings for it so this year is looking good before its arrived. I will also be supporting Team Fox MJ Fox charity as the car has done alot for him in the past
thanks
steven

heroes4hire
Banned

Next

Return to TV/Film Work and Hire Requests