Wanted - car for static display in Birmingham - Sat 29th Oct

European-wide DeLorean (with driver) hire requests, plus write ups of TV and film work

Wanted - car for static display in Birmingham - Sat 29th Oct

Postby arranj » Tue May 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Car wanted for 1 night in Birmingham - Sat 29th October, and they will pay:

We are organising an annual ball for the Back-Up Trust at
the Hilton Metropole in Birmingham.
The Back-Up Trust is a registered, dynamic and professional charity (#1072216) that
deals specifically with mental and physical rehabilitation for people who have
suffered a spinal chord injury (SCI). This year, on 29th October 2011, to celebrate the
Back-Up Trust’s 25 th anniversary , the ball is being themed as the ‘Back Up to the
Future’ ball.
I am writing to request if you or anyone in your club could loan a DeLorean for this
event. If you know anyone within your club who has made modifications to make
their car resemble the ‘Back to the Future’ DeLorean, so much the better.
I would be willing to pay a hire charge, a professional vehicle transportation company
of your choice, if for whatever reason the vehicle is preferred to be transported to and
from the event - and if necessary, any additional insurance cover to be put in place
under the owners existing policy.
If this is a possibility, I will then to go back to the Hilton Metropole and ask more
details, but my original idea was for a static exhibit for people to view throughout the
evening. I’m not sure if this is something you or your club would entertain, but to
have an actual DeLorean car present would make a major difference to the ball and
for all the SCI guests.
As an additional thought, I would be more than happy to include advertising at the
event regarding your club and if you knew where I could get hold of a ‘Back to the
Future’ poster to use as a backdrop behind the car for the evening, it would be much
appreciated.

email: ian DOT locke (at) sibert DOTcoDOTuk
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Re: Wanted - car for static display in Birmingham - Sat 29th Oct

Postby heroes4hire » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 pm

I beleive Brian is covering this one i did offer the time machine to them but they had spoken to Brian and agreed on his car already
BANNED (for obvious reasons). For more information about my work or "The" BTTF car please contact an admin.

For more info about "official" BTTF cars please contact us via our website: officialbttfcar.co.uk
heroes4hire
Banned

Return to TV/Film Work and Hire Requests