Wales Wedding Job/Quote - Can Anyone Help?

European-wide DeLorean (with driver) hire requests, plus write ups of TV and film work

Wales Wedding Job/Quote - Can Anyone Help?

Postby jamesrguk » Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Job in Wales

e-mail vicerb@msn.com

Hi,

I am just enquiring as to the rough price to hire the delorean for Groom's transport on a wedding day. We are in south wales. As of yet we have not set a date as we are getting quotes so we can adjust our budget accordingly.

Thanks

Vicky
jamesrguk

VIN #: 5462
Spaxed

Re: Wales Wedding Job/Quote - Can Anyone Help?

Postby heroes4hire » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:58 pm

hi, depending on date i would be willing to bring the 25th Anniversary Back to the furture Delorean as used by Universal in the usa to wales please post more details address date et i can work out costs as transported from Dover in Kent
BANNED (for obvious reasons). For more information about my work or "The" BTTF car please contact an admin.

For more info about "official" BTTF cars please contact us via our website: officialbttfcar.co.uk
heroes4hire
Banned

Postby jamesrguk » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:17 pm

heroes4hire wrote:hi, depending on date i would be willing to bring the 25th Anniversary Back to the furture Delorean as used by Universal in the usa to wales please post more details address date et i can work out costs as transported from Dover in Kent

you need to e-mail her direct at the e-mail address posted in the 1st message

J
jamesrguk

VIN #: 5462
Spaxed

Postby heroes4hire » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:26 pm

jamesrguk wrote:
heroes4hire wrote:hi, depending on date i would be willing to bring the 25th Anniversary Back to the furture Delorean as used by Universal in the usa to wales please post more details address date et i can work out costs as transported from Dover in Kent

hi
thanks for that i didnt see that in the message doing it now
thanks again
steven
you need to e-mail her direct at the e-mail address posted in the 1st message

J
BANNED (for obvious reasons). For more information about my work or "The" BTTF car please contact an admin.

For more info about "official" BTTF cars please contact us via our website: officialbttfcar.co.uk
heroes4hire
Banned

Return to TV/Film Work and Hire Requests