Children In Need - Newcastle / County Durham

European-wide DeLorean (with driver) hire requests, plus write ups of TV and film work

Children In Need - Newcastle / County Durham

Postby arranj » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:55 pm

"borrow" request in Newcastle / County Durham.

I'm not sure we have anyone that far up there any more?

I am the Assistant Producer for BBC Children in Need in Newcastle, this year our live programme will be broadcast from Beamish Open Air Museum in County Durham which is set in the period around 1913. This will be the theme for the duration of our programme.

I am hoping to be able to pre-record our weather presenter and Pudsey Bear leaving the live news programme in Newcastle on the evening of Children in Need and arriving at Beamish Open Air Museum via a Delorean live into our Children in Need output at approximately 6.45pm. Is there anybody I could contact in our region who you think could possibly loan a car to us on the night? The car would not be driven by anyone other than the owner, we would just make it look like our presenter had driven it but it will in fact be stationary.

As we are only given a very small budget to produce our regional programme and with the cost of external lighting contractors and cherry pickers etc I am hoping to be able to borrow and not have to hire if possible. If this is not possible then I shall have to resort to a TARDIS (but would prefer the Delorean).

I would appreciate your help as this could be a very interesting and fun way to start our programme. Please could you contact me either by email or telephone 0191 2321313 (after 3.30pm any day this week or next).

Regards

Jane Gray
Assistant Producer, BBC Children in Need
BBC North East and Cumbria
jane.gray at bbc dot co dot uk
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Re: Children In Need - Newcastle / County Durham

Postby heroes4hire » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:38 pm

arranj wrote:"borrow" request in Newcastle / County Durham.

I'm not sure we have anyone that far up there any more?

I am the Assistant Producer for BBC Children in Need in Newcastle, this year our live programme will be broadcast from Beamish Open Air Museum in County Durham which is set in the period around 1913. This will be the theme for the duration of our programme.

I am hoping to be able to pre-record our weather presenter and Pudsey Bear leaving the live news programme in Newcastle on the evening of Children in Need and arriving at Beamish Open Air Museum via a Delorean live into our Children in Need output at approximately 6.45pm. Is there anybody I could contact in our region who you think could possibly loan a car to us on the night? The car would not be driven by anyone other than the owner, we would just make it look like our presenter had driven it but it will in fact be stationary.

As we are only given a very small budget to produce our regional programme and with the cost of external lighting contractors and cherry pickers etc I am hoping to be able to borrow and not have to hire if possible. If this is not possible then I shall have to resort to a TARDIS (but would prefer the Delorean).

I would appreciate your help as this could be a very interesting and fun way to start our programme. Please could you contact me either by email or telephone 0191 2321313 (after 3.30pm any day this week or next).

Regards

Jane Gray
Assistant Producer, BBC Children in Need
BBC North East and Cumbria
jane.gray at bbc dot co dot uk

Hi i can help that far up country but if any of the fund raising in the south east want the BTTF Car Delorean Time Machine please pass my details over and i will get the car there
thanks
steven
BANNED (for obvious reasons). For more information about my work or "The" BTTF car please contact an admin.

For more info about "official" BTTF cars please contact us via our website: officialbttfcar.co.uk
heroes4hire
Banned

Return to TV/Film Work and Hire Requests