Hire Request - Manchester - June 2012

European-wide DeLorean (with driver) hire requests, plus write ups of TV and film work

Hire Request - Manchester - June 2012

Postby stealthbomber » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Hello -
Just joined the forum, hoped for alot bit of advice if anything, if i have posted within the wrong section i do apologise and admins please feel free to edit my post.

I am the singer in a band and i also produce our music video's, we are unsigned but doing very well with our original material and gaining alot of recognition. Below is a video to us playing to 30,000 people!

Due to being unsigned we are entirely self funded and do it for the love of making music and film, we are obsessed with sci fi and naturally Back to the Future and are planning to do a BttF themed music video this summer. Please note that on our last video we had helpers from the BBC and also a SFX team in London editing a huge Mothership UFO fly over our heads, just goes to show how much effort we put into making these videos fun to watch :) (See below)

Unfortunately we are on a budget but just wondered what are the possibilities for a DMC owner to come to a days filming and drive the car about a little for us? (We will be editing it disappearing into a blue orb and will be making fire tracks just like the movie)

Good opportunity for any BttF/Deloreon enthusiast and would also be a great day on set so please contact me (even if its just for abit of advise i will appreciate it)
Thanks alot
Jonathan
stealthbomber

Return to TV/Film Work and Hire Requests