DeLorean needed in Co. Antrim on 5th Aug 2013

European-wide DeLorean (with driver) hire requests, plus write ups of TV and film work

DeLorean needed in Co. Antrim on 5th Aug 2013

Postby AlainDouglas » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:00 am

I was wondering if there was any kind owner of a DeLorean could make a group of young people very happy. I am leading a youth camp in Kilrea (near ballymena) in Northern Ireland. Our theme for the week is back to the future and it would be amazing if we could have a Delorean at the first evening of camp (Monday 5th Aug 2013). Unfortunately we have a very tight budget and would not be able to pay very much but we could pay for the petrol money to get to Kilrea.
I can promise that if anyone can help they will receive a VIP treatment and will have as many cups of tea and traybakes as they want!!
I know this is late notice and a long shot but sure.

Thanks for reading,

Alain
AlainDouglas

Re: DeLorean needed in Co. Antrim on 5th Aug 2013

Postby D-Lover88 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:52 am

AlainDouglas wrote:I was wondering if there was any kind owner of a DeLorean could make a group of young people very happy. I am leading a youth camp in Kilrea (near ballymena) in Northern Ireland. Our theme for the week is back to the future and it would be amazing if we could have a Delorean at the first evening of camp (Monday 5th Aug 2013). Unfortunately we have a very tight budget and would not be able to pay very much but we could pay for the petrol money to get to Kilrea.
I can promise that if anyone can help they will receive a VIP treatment and will have as many cups of tea and traybakes as they want!!
I know this is late notice and a long shot but sure.

Thanks for reading,

Alain

Hi Alain!

Thanks for the message. There is a fellow Delorean owner on who has 'a' BTTF Car. He is ALWAYS up for doing charity work for free to make the kids smile, it's all he does with his time machine apparently.

His name is Steve and his username is "bttf car" on various forums. I suggest you post a message publicly wherever you find him to kindly request he attends. I'm sure plenty of cups of tea would be more than an incentive for him, he loves doing these type of events! :thumbsup:
D-Lover88

VIN #: 9999

Postby AlainDouglas » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:24 am

Thanks very much for the advice, will do that now.

Alain
AlainDouglas

Postby dmc4087 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:39 am

[quote="D-Lover88[/quote]

Hi Alain!

Thanks for the message. There is a fellow Delorean owner on http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/ who has 'a' BTTF Car. He is ALWAYS up for doing charity work for free to make the kids smile, it's all he does with his time machine apparently.

His name is Steve and his username is bttf car. I suggest you post a message publicly on their hire section to kindly request he attends. I'm sure plenty of cups of tea would be more than an incentive for him, he loves doing these type of events! :thumbsup:[/quote]

:roll:
dmc4087

VIN #: 04087
Spaxed

Postby MikeWard » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:44 am

D-Lover88 wrote:Hi Alain!

Thanks for the message. There is a fellow Delorean owner on http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/ who has 'a' BTTF Car. He is ALWAYS up for doing charity work for free to make the kids smile, it's all he does with his time machine apparently.

His name is Steve and his username is bttf car. I suggest you post a message publicly on their hire section to kindly request he attends. I'm sure plenty of cups of tea would be more than an incentive for him, he loves doing these type of events! :thumbsup:

:lol:

Luke? ;)
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
MikeWard

VIN #: 04708

Return to TV/Film Work and Hire Requests