Kings Lynn Friday 6th September

European-wide DeLorean (with driver) hire requests, plus write ups of TV and film work

Kings Lynn Friday 6th September

Postby arranj » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:27 pm

DeLorean wanted for static hire at the King's Lynn Corn Exchange. I know this is near me, but not my bag - and Carl can't do it :)
There is money offered. PM me for contact details.

Basically we are having a 80's night at the corn exchange it is going to be massive, we have the Wild boys performing as well as our DJ's doing a set.
It's themed on Back To The Future .. here is a link so you can get the idea http://www.klfm967.co.uk/back-to-the-80s.php

What I would like is for a DeLorean to be parked outside for when people arrive, Adam Newstead will be dressing as Marty, and our news guy is Doc.
They will be greeting the people as they arrive.

Its really for just setting the scene, and a photo opportunity, we would be looking for two hour's maximum 6.30- 8.30pm
Thank you so much for your help with this
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Re: Kings Lynn Friday 6th September

Postby lukebrynycz » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:46 pm

I missed a call from their office a few days ago, but having seen their budget for driving 6 hours plus 3 hours hire, I'm most definitely out. :shock: It's much better suited to someone near by.

Me personally, I would NEVER do any form of 80s event again. I would advise the same for other fellow owners too unless you want drunken women (sexist, but true) all over your D then scarpering when you tell them how much it is to replace. At both 80s events, I was assured it was sensible people, and both times I had idiots climb over the barrier (swiftly thrown out) and try to throw themselves on the bonnet.

Friendly advice. If anyone does attend this, please ensure you request a proper metal barrier and security. :thumbsup:
Ex 1981 Delorean Time Machine owner (unofficial replica) officially.
Hire a Delorean or Delorean Time Machine - http://www.deloreanhire.com
lukebrynycz

Re: Kings Lynn Friday 6th September

Postby arranj » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Hopefully the 8:30 finish would limit the drunkenness though - but yes it is King's Lynn - not exactly classy I'm afraid! ;)
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Return to TV/Film Work and Hire Requests