Post DeLorean needed in LONDON for MJ Fox Charity Event

European-wide DeLorean (with driver) hire requests, plus write ups of TV and film work

Post DeLorean needed in LONDON for MJ Fox Charity Event

Postby dmcscott2002 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've been asked to pass this on by someone I've done a few charity events with in my car. Basically it's a record company night where they host several bands and screen BTTF to help raise money for the MJ Fox Foundation. So far over the years we've managed to raise a fair few thousand pounds and without a doubt having a DeLorean there proves a hit. This message is from Michael Coats who is co-ordinating the first event being held outside of Manchester in London:

London on Sat 6th Sept is our first (and perhaps only!) effort at moving our fundraising efforts out of Manchester - it's really challenging but things are starting to come together. The gig is at the Brixton Windmill, one of London's best small venues. They're able to screen the film, 3 out of 4 bands are confirmed and it's starting to take shape - naturally we'd love to get a Delorean outside that venue as well, it really does provide something extra and gives our crowd a bit of the wow factor. Like Manchester we don't want to take up too much of someone's time, perhaps from about 5pm for a few hours before the music starts.

http://www.sftrecords.co.uk/BTTF-London.jpg

If anyone could help out with this I'd really appreciate it as it's a great cause and always had fun doing it up here.

Please send an email to Michael if you think you might be able to help! michaeldavidcoates@gmail.com

Many Thanks, Scott
dmcscott2002

VIN #: 2107

Re: Post DeLorean needed in LONDON for MJ Fox Charity Event

Postby michaelsft » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Thanks Scott for posting this.

I'm Michael and I'm running this fundraiser, I'm sure you all consider it to be a very worthy cause!

If there's anyone from London on here that isn't busy on 6th September then it would be great if you could help us for a few hours, it would really help make the night a great spectacle and a success in our efforts to raise money for the MJFF.

I've only had 1 reply so far offering to lend a car but it needed to be moved specially and that would cost 350 quid which considering our budget is closer to zero wasn't something I could take on!

Thanks for reading, hopefully someone can help!
Michael
michaelsft

Re: Post DeLorean needed in LONDON for MJ Fox Charity Event

Postby lukebrynycz » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:31 pm

michaelsft wrote:Thanks Scott for posting this.

I'm Michael and I'm running this fundraiser, I'm sure you all consider it to be a very worthy cause!

If there's anyone from London on here that isn't busy on 6th September then it would be great if you could help us for a few hours, it would really help make the night a great spectacle and a success in our efforts to raise money for the MJFF.

I've only had 1 reply so far offering to lend a car but it needed to be moved specially and that would cost 350 quid which considering our budget is closer to zero wasn't something I could take on!

Thanks for reading, hopefully someone can help!
Michael

Who was that just out of interest? Unfortunately I don't have a Delorean at the moment but I'm sure there are a few stock and BTTF ones over that way.
Ex 1981 Delorean Time Machine owner (unofficial replica) officially.
Hire a Delorean or Delorean Time Machine - http://www.deloreanhire.com
lukebrynycz

Return to TV/Film Work and Hire Requests