Cheshire - Thursday 23rd April - Hire Request

European-wide DeLorean (with driver) hire requests, plus write ups of TV and film work

Cheshire - Thursday 23rd April - Hire Request

Postby arranj » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:43 pm

I hope you might be able to help me. The firm that I work for celebrates its 30th anniversary this year and plans to hold a party for clients on the afternoon of Thursday 23rd April, at which we’ll be highlighting a number of memorable events of 1985, the year in which we were founded – including (originally enough…) the release of Back to the Future.

With reference to this we were hoping that a local Delorean owner might be willing to come and park their car outside our office for a couple of hours that afternoon (from about 3.30 to 5.30) – in return for which we would obviously pay them. We’ll see if the local paper will come and take a photo too.

Do you know of any members who may be willing to do this? We’re based in Knutsford, Cheshire (between Manchester and Macclesfield).

Any help you can give me will be much appreciated. If you, or a local owner, would like to talk to me about this my telephone number is 01565 653804

Stuart Anderson sanderson at clarionwealth co uk
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Return to TV/Film Work and Hire Requests