Hire Request, Please Read

European-wide DeLorean (with driver) hire requests, plus write ups of TV and film work

Hire Request, Please Read

Postby phalanx » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Hello,
I am a student at Hull College, East Yorkshire studying Media and I am also the Student Rep for the group. We are having a Back to the Future Day on 21st October where all the students are dressing up in cosplay and watching all 3 films back to back in our theatre.

I have been asked by the tutors (as Student Rep) to find someone with a Delorean who will donate their time to bring their Delorean down to the college for a few hours. Although sadly the college are unable to fund this, we will obviously help out in any way that we can. Being Media Students, we are able to help with things like promotional videos etc

I hope someone will find it in their heart to be able to help us, I realise this is a massive request and it won't go un-noticed.

My college E-Mail is: SUM13243929@Hull-College.ac.uk or I can be called on 07584 080578

Please note, I will be unable to keep an eye on this thread.
phalanx

Return to TV/Film Work and Hire Requests