03/08/2019 wedding ceremony

European-wide DeLorean (with driver) hire requests, plus write ups of TV and film work

03/08/2019 wedding ceremony

Postby delorean12uk » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi chaps, had this come through from Star Car Hire, I really don't know why it came to me, if anyone is interested can they follow it up themselves rather than coming back through me. Kind regards Jay

Hi Guys

Please let me know if any of you are interested in quoting for the wedding below....
Hope to hear from you all soon
Mike

Hi Mike,
I’m looking to surprise my partner with a ride from our address at 110 station rd, Tempsford, sandy, sg19 2ay to Cambridge register office, Castle lodge, Shire hall, Cambridge, CB3 0AP.
The date is 03/08/2019 and our wedding ceremony is at 12am so he would have to leave our address at 11am.

I would only require the one journey but like him to have some photos taken with the car once you have arrived if possible which wouldn’t take long.

I look forward to hearing back from you if the date is available and how much this would cost and how much of a deposit is required.
Kind regards
Lisa
Vin: Friday afternoon car, because the bastard thing likes to break all the time

Daily Maintenance a Certainty

Delorean Enthusiasts Love Official Reunions Especially At Norfolk

DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club
delorean12uk

VIN #: 4989

Return to TV/Film Work and Hire Requests