VIN 5965 5 Speed Gray Interior for Sale in Kansas City, MO

DeLorean Cars For Sale or DeLorean Cars Wanted

VIN 5965 5 Speed Gray Interior for Sale in Kansas City, MO

Postby lazabby » Tue May 24, 2011 12:40 am

I spent some time looking at a Delorean this morning located in Kansas City, MO that is for sale. It's VIN 5965 and has a gray interior and is a 5 speed. Lined hood but no gas flap. The body panels looked very good except for the left front fender that had a couple of slight dents but they looked like they could be easily fixed. The facias were in excellent shape. The interior looked like they were in good condition, no crackes in the dash or binnacle. Seats were in good condition. Doors opened fine and were not sagging. The headliner needs to be replaced.The car has approximately 25,000 miles, speedo cable is not working. The car has the fuelzilla. Clutch master and slave cylinder recently replaced. Shocks and fuel pump recently replaced. Radio antennae stuck in up position. Radio has been replaced but the owner has the original. AC blew cold. The car started immediately and idled very smooth. There appeared to be some surface rust on the front extension. There appears to be a slight oil leak. I did not drive the car so I don't know how it handles.

Overall I thought the car looked very nice and it appeared to be in good condition. The owner is asking $18,000. Call Bert at 816-966-9735 (in the USA) if interested. I have pictures and you can email me for the pictures at birdwells
Attachments
DSCF4700.JPG
DSCF4700.JPG (711.42 KiB) Viewed 1335 times
lazabby

VIN #: 16113

Return to DeLorean Cars For Sale / Wanted