Time Machine

DeLorean Cars For Sale or DeLorean Cars Wanted

Re: Time Machine

Postby mr2nut123 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:51 pm

bozzzydmc wrote:I would say that BTTF cars that are done 'accuratley' cost at least twice that of a 'standard' D. The biggest part is of corse the price you paid for the stock car in the first place

In internal electronics alone you are looking at circa £7k

So Bruce's cost of circa £40k ? ( Reserve not met ) is 'right' for the work he puts into them but in my book worth a lot more.

But then there is the question of shipping and taxes etc to pay

Mike

True, and this is from a man of experience :thumbsup: :)

I was thinking perhaps leaving some of the expensive detailing work out behind the seats and perhaps just having the SID and Flux, along with some time circuits and the plutonium gauges, wiring etc. Then perhaps leaving the wireless kit, smoke machine, sounds/music etc. It would still be very convincing from the outside with the flux bands, Mr. Fusion, vents, few detailing parts across the engine bay area. I would be more than happy with that.

I was told that importing a Delorean from the US is actually very cost effective and less than £2000 due to its age and a certain form can be filled out. That does make a lot of sense from having a classic of my own currently.

Bruces work is worth far more, and he's a true gent. If I was rich, I'd say his 2015 flyen is worth far more than the 'official' cars and indeed auctioned ones and would more than happily pay more....but unfortunately I'm just an average 26 year old lad that MAY be able to scrape together some funds! :D
mr2nut123

Re: Time Machine

Postby mr2nut123 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:51 pm

p.s. amazing avatar Mike! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
mr2nut123

Previous

Return to DeLorean Cars For Sale / Wanted