Vin 11766 for sale

DeLorean Cars For Sale or DeLorean Cars Wanted

Re: Vin 11766 for sale

Postby marwood82 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:30 pm

bozzzydmc wrote:Well done Simon

Yes worth a lot more but I'm sure you will find something else you want to spend the cash you saved on ;)

Stick around ..

Where about's are you btw ?

Mike

yes, it will probably turn out like that 8-)

im in Darmstadt, Germany. where bizarrely enough considering how few there are out here, it'll be the 2nd Delorean in town!?!

Simon.
marwood82

VIN #: #11766

Postby kckoopa » Sat May 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Well, its gone to its new owner, although as is sods law the lower speedo cable failed on it, the trials and tribulations of DeLorean ownership I guess..

So if anyone can give Simon a hand with how to change the lower speedo cable (and if there is a pattern part ref or if its DMC europe only) I'm sure he'll be very grateful. (moreso if you are anywhere near Darmstadt in Germany) :D

In the meantime, its been a pleasure being a part of the elite club known as a DeLorean Owner, and thank you for all your help!!!
- Ex Vin 11766 -
kckoopa

VIN #: 11766
Spaxed

Postby arranj » Sat May 11, 2013 5:22 pm

The speedo cable is a very easy job indeed - anyone can do it, but you do need to take the driver's side wheel off ideally to get to it.

Comes from DeLorean Europe or us: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=2565

The only other supplier is Speedograph Richfield in the UK, which is a bit cheaper, but they are (usually) a pig to deal with these days - plus you can't just phone up and ask for a DeLorean cable.
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Previous

Return to DeLorean Cars For Sale / Wanted