Time Machine Converted DeLorean FOR SALE

DeLorean Cars For Sale or DeLorean Cars Wanted

Time Machine Converted DeLorean FOR SALE

Postby arranj » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:41 am

Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Re: Time Machine Converted DeLorean FOR SALE

Postby hana 5284 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:26 am

so what's going on there then has w*nkinmyhand run luke out of business
EuroTec Head of Transportation / Official Crane Operator
DeLorean Club

The Future's Bright....
The Future's
DeLorean Club

hana 5284

VIN #: Vin 6367
Spaxed

Re: Time Machine Converted DeLorean FOR SALE

Postby lukebrynycz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:02 pm

hana 5284 wrote:so what's going on there then has w*nkinmyhand run luke out of business

Wow, the thread cropped up later than I thought it would :)

Not at all, wankhandman is a delusional, troubled little man that serves as only entertainment to the Delorean community..although I dare say more people are genuinely pissed off at him these days and wish for him to go back in time and forget extra plutonium.

The car is a true pleasure, and I'm certainly not struggling in the slightest owning it. I purposely have turned down a all events over the last few months to spend more time with family, as that's been more important recently. I arranged a wedding with a lass almost immediately after I got the car, and have had an unusual amount of offers for birthdays the week before her wedding. I have turned them all down as it's far too close to her special day, and I won't let greed get the better of me, unlike another certain individual who would grab the lot without any thought.. :roll:

My one and only reason for considering moving it on, is to help move house as we've been here a bit longer than we wanted. If I don't get what I'm looking for, it's simple...it stays and I continue to enjoy it :)

I've made some good mates on Eurotec with Deloreans locally, so can always enjoy their cars and attend events etc. :thumbsup: :dmcdoors:
Ex 1981 Delorean Time Machine owner (unofficial replica) officially.
Hire a Delorean or Delorean Time Machine - http://www.deloreanhire.com
lukebrynycz

Return to DeLorean Cars For Sale / Wanted