Delorean wanted

DeLorean Cars For Sale or DeLorean Cars Wanted

Delorean wanted

Postby Radders » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Hello fellow delorean enthusiasts! My first post and sorry that it's a "wanted thread" Loved the delorean since seeing it in the well know movie franchise back to the future. I'm 37 now and my two boys watch the films daily with it being their favourite movie ever. I need to find a good delorean that is ready for a bttf conversion or alternatively one already done.

I am told there is 8 bttf cars in the uk and I'd love to own one for my own enjoyment rather than a business rental.

Looked at some of the USA sites offering conversion but it means buying a car in the us first.
Radders

Delorean wanted

Postby arranj » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:19 pm

I assume you're keeping an eye on http://www.deloreanclub.uk/deloreans-for-sale.html ?

Other than those you'd need to look at importing from the USA. Luke, who is a previous owner and comes on here sometimes still, bought a complete fresh conversion from Bruce (that car is Ollie's now) - and "video"Bob Mosley has done two for someone recently, presumably on its way over.

There are at least 12 in England (and a few more in Northern Ireland):
2493 Mike H
3185 Ollie
5740 Tom (ex Bozzy)
4787 Brian
10406 Steve Wickenden
6425 "Lord" Speakman
10680 Joe Macari
2631 Clive Priest
5059 Jason Bradbury
David Golding has or will have 3 cars! I don't know if they are completed or even started as yet. 2 of them are certainly looking complete in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT3hCK9NqPI
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Return to DeLorean Cars For Sale / Wanted