Max's Delorean Search

DeLorean Cars For Sale or DeLorean Cars Wanted

Re: Max's Delorean Search

Postby Max » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:24 am

lotusman33 wrote:Hey Max
Good luck with your new purchase, I will be doing similar in the new year and will follow your route if buying from the US and visit first.
Looks like you have found a nice example.
ATB
Dave :-)

Thanks Dave! Good luck with the search! I definitely recommend visiting, the other car at the start of this thread I saw looked alright online but all the imperfections and problems were much clearer in person. If you can find a good one from a private seller I would recommend exploring that option first.

Cheers,

Max
Max

VIN #: 5983

Postby Max » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Car arrived a few weeks ago, battery was flat which was fairly expected but charged up the battery and jump started it today and everything is looking good! Now it's time to get the fog light and headlights sorted.

So the answer to the big question - does a Delorean fit inside a 7ft garage? Not unless you're planning on living in it!

Special thanks to Mike for all his help and advice over the past few months and for putting up with my endless barrage of questions, I don't think I could have got the car without him!
Max

VIN #: 5983

Postby Dave M » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Believe me it will go in but you will struggle to get out once it's in because the doors won't fully go up - I have to get out on my knees and crawl - but I'm 6ft 3 and 18 stone ish
Dave M

VIN #: 5345

Previous

Return to DeLorean Cars For Sale / Wanted