Require New Fuel Sender?

Sold and Finished Parts that were for sale, but don't seem to be any more (old topics moved into here by the moderators)

Require New Fuel Sender?

Postby nbegg » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Hi can anyone tell me where i can get a new Fuel Sender.
nbegg

VIN #: 06367
Spaxed

Re: Require New Fuel Sender?

Postby arranj » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:38 pm

No change since this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1898

The only option is delorean.com or delorean.eu - I have one of these and it works great - this is their "new, new" version - I think their first ones were too big and didn't seal well, and also were less accurate with only 8 measuring points.

John Hervey can refurbish the original ones, but no good if you've got a "new" digital one.
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Postby arranj » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Postby nbegg » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Great thanks guys all bought but ed seems to have a problem with his checkout so have emailed him!

I ordered the entire new fuel system from Special T but forgot to order the Banjo fitting typical! I was all excited getting my new high performance pump and lines ran!

I have to say it is quite a pleasure working on a car that has been in the LA and the desert all it's life everything just unbolts and unscrews. It is such a nice change!
nbegg

VIN #: 06367
Spaxed

Return to Sold and Finished Parts