WINDOW LIFT SWITCH : With Illuminating Arrows !

Sub Forum for announcements from DeLorean Europe

Re: WINDOW LIFT SWITCH : With Illuminating Arrows !

Postby willinot » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Dan 6457 wrote:I must say I am tempted by a pair of these, especially as the clips are worn out on my originals. Do you have to run a 12v feed from the headlight switch to make these illuminate or do they just stay on all the time when the ignition is on?

They also have the auto off function that switches the light off at random but generally when you need it most, carried forward from the replacement headlight switch, there is apparently a second auto vent option where it opens you windows for you as a surprise to welcome you back :-)

These new improved parts bring so much cutting edge technology with them, always pushing the boundaries.
Paul
willinot

Re: WINDOW LIFT SWITCH : With Illuminating Arrows !

Postby Starglider » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:25 pm

willinot wrote:They also have the auto off function that switches the light off at random but generally when you need it most

Joking aside use of a slide on metal link between the 12v and LED pins was perhaps not the best idea. I soldered mine together for a reliable contact.
Starglider

VIN #: 12306

Previous

Return to DeLorean Europe