New Website ....

Sub Forum for announcements from DeLorean Europe

New Website ....

Postby bozzzydmc » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:56 pm

http://www.delorean.eu/index_en.htm

Looks great Ed and loving the 'orange look' too ;) :)
Bozzzy | DCUK 003 | Yorkshire, UK

DeLorean Club
bozzzydmc

Re: New Website ....

Postby RobvdVeer » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:24 pm

As much as I would love to say I like it: I don't. I am sorry.

The thing is, being a professional web developer, I know it can be a lot better. The graphical design has inproved (i like the colours), but the usability of the site definitely is not up to standards. For example, when I browse the shop catalog, a description pops up, and at the same time a tooltip hovers directly over the description making the popup unreadable. Next, (positive criticism) the homepage has a cool animation, but after a couple of times this tends to annoy a bit.

But I dont want to be an ass because of my professional defunct, and I still will congratulate DeLorean.Eu with their new website!
Rob van der Veer
RobvdVeer

VIN #: 0b111001101111
Spaxed

Re: New Website ....

Postby arranj » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:07 am

Haha! You can't beat a bit of orange!

I understand what you mean Rob. It's one hell of an improvement though - so that's literally all the parts, in Euros and available to buy in Europe? Whilst I know that this was always the case, the website didn't imply that before, and having all the prices in Euros, and we know what the tax is going to be is great!
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Return to DeLorean Europe