Braided Clutch Line - £49.99

Stainless steel lettering and engine cover grilles, in stock and shipped from the UK

Re: Braided Clutch Line - £40 plus p+p

Postby bandit » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:35 pm

johan900 wrote:Hi. I would like to place an order for the "Exhaust kit 12 brass nuts "( i already got the gaskets ), and a stainless steel braided clutch line with a clear protective PVC cover. Please send me a PayPal link. Shipping will be to Sweden.

/ Johan

Hi Johan I'm waiting for some studs & nuts coming,I will pm you when I have them. Julian
bandit

VIN #: 7024
Spaxed

Postby bandit » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:38 pm

RobvdVeer wrote:Just to let you know I've just installed your clutch line and it is a perfect fit. It was a bit fiddly getting the nuts to catch the thread but after that it was a breeze. Later this weekend I will bleed the system and see if they are actually leak-free :twisted:

I must apologize however, I was quite hasty to get this stuff done in the autumn but i did not manage to find the time. Last weeks, my intake was out and gave me proper time to replace the clutch slave and the line in one go, giving me a good opportunity to clean it all up without having to bleed it twice. Sorry if I rushed you to delivering.

No problem Rob, glad your happy with it
bandit

VIN #: 7024
Spaxed

Postby johan900 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:48 pm

PM sent.

/ Johan
johan900

Postby RobvdVeer » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:52 pm

bandit wrote:
RobvdVeer wrote:Just to let you know I've just installed your clutch line and it is a perfect fit. It was a bit fiddly getting the nuts to catch the thread but after that it was a breeze. Later this weekend I will bleed the system and see if they are actually leak-free :twisted:

I must apologize however, I was quite hasty to get this stuff done in the autumn but i did not manage to find the time. Last weeks, my intake was out and gave me proper time to replace the clutch slave and the line in one go, giving me a good opportunity to clean it all up without having to bleed it twice. Sorry if I rushed you to delivering.

No problem Rob, glad your happy with it

And they are leak free. Perfect! Really makes me think on doing the fuel lines next winter.
Rob van der Veer
RobvdVeer

VIN #: 0b111001101111
Spaxed

Re: Braided Clutch Line - £45 plus p+p

Postby UlliP » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Hello all,

I would need one clutch line shipped to Germany. I did leave a PM to Julian but no answer, perhaps he is in vacation.
Is it still available?

Thx, rgds,
Ulrich
UlliP

Postby arranj » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:06 pm

When did you send him a PM? I should see him tonight I think - will mention it to him then. If not you can also email him at:
julian at deloreanclub .co.uk
Arran | DCUK 004 | VIN #1764 | Official DeLorean Club World Headquarters, Norfolk, UK

Das Webmeister
DeLorean Club

arranj

VIN #: 1764
Spaxed

Postby UlliP » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Thx,
please do so, did mail yesterday, will use the above address once more
UlliP

Previous

Return to Just Bandits