DeLorean T-Shirts

Welcome to the DeLorean Club Forum, this area is for general DeLorean chat

Re: DeLorean T-Shirts

Postby carl hammond » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:21 am

turkish wrote:Hi chris this is maria I do the club t shirts , if you let me know what you had in mind i will have ago at doing it for you, i have done the one you can see above so far and a delorean strip for carl which looked great (strip as on some of the cars). Let me know if i can help i am on here as turkish
cheers
maria
:D
p.s. i am a lot cheaper than the internet !

Hi Chris, good to see you on here mate. :)

Yes, Maria surprised me with a lovely personal strip at Hunstanton! Ooh la la! ;) In fact, I love it so much, that I'm wearing it today underneath my work shirt!! :D

Will try and get a pic up so you can see the quality of Maria's work for yourself, but damn she's good! :D

Hopefully catch up with you soon mate, quite a lot to update you on...

All the best
Carlos
#VIN11777 - Middle East. ;)

Dubai Rep
DeLorean Club

DeLorean Club - "Friends with benefits"
carl hammond

VIN #: 11777
Spaxed

Re: DeLorean T-Shirts

Postby turkish » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:53 pm

carl hammond wrote:
turkish wrote:Hi chris this is maria I do the club t shirts , if you let me know what you had in mind i will have ago at doing it for you, i have done the one you can see above so far and a delorean strip for carl which looked great (strip as on some of the cars). Let me know if i can help i am on here as turkish
cheers
maria
:D
p.s. i am a lot cheaper than the internet !

Hi Chris, good to see you on here mate. :)

Yes, Maria surprised me with a lovely personal strip at Hunstanton! Ooh la la! ;) In fact, I love it so much, that I'm wearing it today underneath my work shirt!! :D

Will try and get a pic up so you can see the quality of Maria's work for yourself, but damn she's good! :D

Hopefully catch up with you soon mate, quite a lot to update you on...

All the best

thanks Carl that £5 is in the post :)
Maria x x x
DCUK ! :0)
turkish
DWAG

Previous

Return to Welcome! ... General DeLorean chat