OEM radiator shroud & DPNW radiator fans

Post your DeLorean Parts for sale here - all welcome!

OEM radiator shroud & DPNW radiator fans

Postby Chris Hawes » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:54 pm

My engine conversion required larger fans and with them a new shroud; so this frees these up for an owner that would like a no longer available original OEM shroud. The OEM shroud as per the photos will clean up well as they are no cracks/missing chunks.

The DPNW fans are fantastic and work perfectly.

They were bought from Toby and Misty Peterson as per below:-
http://www.delorean-parts.com/Merchant2 ... =K4001DP-A

These quality high performance fans utilize the latest state-of-the-art electric motors, each delivering 1248 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air flow per the manufacturers data sheet while demanding only 7.0 amps maximum power each at full motor load. For comparison, the stock fans taken out of our personal car were measured at a total CFM of 1100 for BOTH fans. In addition, the new fan blades are made from modern injection molded plastic and each unit weighs 34.4 ounces, including all bolts, nuts, and washers. The original fans (motor and blade only) weigh 48.6 ounces each. The weight reduction is just under 2 pounds total. The 10 blades on these fans produce a higher pitch whooshing sound but are quieter overall than the original 4-bladed fans.

The 2 stand-alone fan assemblies come ready to be bolted into your existing DeLorean fan shroud. And plug directly into the DeLorean wiring connectors without any adapters or wiring changes. Also included are detailed installation instructions and our exclusive Wings-B-Cool™ Fans feature a limited lifetime warranty.

Please note, I needed the plugs from the fans so you'll need to add the plugs from your old fans or source new ones.

I'm offering the OEM shroud and fans as per the photos for £190 inc free delivery within the UK
Regards,

Chris Hawes
Ex-owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Chris Hawes

VIN #: Ex owner of 5255

Re: OEM radiator shroud & DPNW radiator fans

Postby Chris Hawes » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:33 pm

I've now listed them onto eBay to increase visibility

DeLorean DMC-12 OEM Fan Cowling (SHROUD) & DPNW Fans - FREE SHIPPING
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163534278979 ... 1555.l2649
Regards,

Chris Hawes